Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
Originally Posted by kasakoff

No emails for the survey then. Other than that I’d like to build analysis based in age and gender. Is that too bad to ask for?

not at all, in fact is always interesting statistical data. Just not race, i wouldnt mind but in times like these...

Thank you! I’ll leave those there as well

I’ll use my free time by the night to polish and finish the survey

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Orbax
Collecting PII (email, DOB, gender) as required fields will probably reduce the number of people answering

yeah i dont feel the need to fill in a random survey where i need to give such things. at least make them optional

S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
I´ll remove the e-mail restriction and the age & gender will be optional.

I've asked for a feedback regarding the questionnaire, yet some of the guys (15) went through the survey and I've liked what I've saw so far even in the 0-10 scale. As the work to fix it to a 5 item scale, I'll maintain how it is in order not to delay the process. I will instead improve the quality of the questions and work to aggregate them in a better way

Those links are examples of how we'll present the data and from what I've seen, the community have maturity to handle the scales from 0 to 10, as the middleground overwhelms the 1's and 10's. I'm not saying that it's the best view but it'll save me a lot of time to work on what is really needed in the questionnaire

15 stuborn respondents feedback grin

https://ibb.co/02H82zj
https://ibb.co/tZ8fZ9G
https://ibb.co/Y0LTKrD
https://ibb.co/jRJgSx9
https://ibb.co/GnYdLj5

My plan is to launch it this week and it'll be open during the whole time

Thank you for all your feedback

journeyman
journeyman
on the scale from 0 to 10 how would you rate the overall balance of Baldur's Gate 3 combat system
0 - two surveyees
10 - two surveyees

lol... sorry... i just pictured discussion between those 4

S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
Originally Posted by sethmage
on the scale from 0 to 10 how would you rate the overall balance of Baldur's Gate 3 combat system
0 - two surveyees
10 - two surveyees

I’m not following you, lol

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Sludge Khalid
0 - two surveyees
10 - two surveyees

there are two people on both ends of the spectrum, ones who love how the balance works and the other two hate it, lol
i pictured both parties trying to convince each other how wrong they are smile

but this shows how all of us have different take what balance should be according to us, i would love to see that survey taken by... let's say 25% of the game owners

edit: also it's interesting that this particular question was answered by 15 people and the results are all over the map

Last edited by sethmage; 22/10/20 05:19 PM.
S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
Originally Posted by Sludge Khalid
0 - two surveyees
10 - two surveyees

there are two people on both ends of the spectrum, ones who love how the balance works and the other two hate it, lol
i pictured both parties trying to convince each other how wrong they are smile

but this shows how all of us have different take what balance should be according to us, i would love to see that survey taken by... let's say 25% of the game owners

edit: also it's interesting that this particular question was answered by 15 people and the results are all over the map

But you know, I’m very proud of those who responded the survey, even though I recommended not to. If you see the image 4 you’ll se that a lot of people think the balance is not that good and voted for an average of 6 instead of 1. Now the image 5 represents how bad the homebrew is, and voted mainly in the lowest scores. That shows that this community thinks reasonably. If this was a reddit survey the odds would be totally different frown

journeyman
journeyman
@Sludge

i did the reading last night of your survey, and the reason i didn't take it was 1. you asked not to, and 2. i wasn't too keen (just yet) using e-mail and such, but if i did take the questionnaire i would not answered with anything higher than 7, definitely and couple of 1s as well, but i'm not familiar with 5e DnD

p.s. sorry for killing you every time in BG smile (Khalid)

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard