Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Originally Posted by Warlocke
I guess today I want edgy to mean making juvenile remarks like calling other people’s characters “clown-looking abortions.” That sounds like the kind of shit edgy teenagers say to me. I personally don’t think it looks great either, but you don’t need to broadcast it out like that. Be better than this.

careful not to break your finger, you are waving it pretty damned hard

You could just be a dexterity based fighter. Lorewise, if you are a lolthsworn man, you'd likely be trained as a soldier. While a lolth woman would be groomed to be a priestess or cleric.

U
stranger
stranger
U
I made some research on drow lore, and the Szarkai (albino drow) were usually nobles (very rare genetics) and they used to mix with elves, humans, and half-something. let me get you the source: https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Szarkai

Originally Posted by cool-dude01
You could just be a dexterity based fighter. Lorewise, if you are a lolthsworn man, you'd likely be trained as a soldier...

Not necessarily. In Salvatore's books, plenty of drow males attend Sorcere and become wizards. The priesthood usually consisted of solely females but there's at least one example, Rai-guy, who is a wizard/cleric.

W
veteran
veteran
W
Originally Posted by pill0ws
Originally Posted by Warlocke
I guess today I want edgy to mean making juvenile remarks like calling other people’s characters “clown-looking abortions.” That sounds like the kind of shit edgy teenagers say to me. I personally don’t think it looks great either, but you don’t need to broadcast it out like that. Be better than this.

careful not to break your finger, you are waving it pretty damned hard

Fear not. The sanctimony runs strong in these digits. I can keep on waggling indefinitely. 😂

stranger
stranger
I went with a Drow cleric of Eilistraee, which entails a complicated relationship with mainstream Drow culture. She is about as female chauvinist as it is possible to be, while preferring to settle everything with as little violence as possible, especially if it can be done with power instead. I do tend to agree that any drow ought to have more of a relationship with the Underdark than what I've seen in game so far.

Quæ tam fera immanisque natura! ~ Cicero
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard