Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
I had one bug with the halfling vendor in the Druid Grove. I managed to lock the game in dialogue with my character with no way of leaving without loading an older save. When talking with him and selling lots of stuff, I would hit the spacebar to skip dialogue to do it faster. One time I also was hitting the "1" key to make it so I hit my first option to show me his wares, but there was a moment where I spammed hitting 1 and space and it did both, locking me in a screen showing my character but not showing any dialogue options and not letting me leave.

I have also seen a bug with giving Wyll the "darkvision" warlock invocation at lvl 2. It says it is supposed to give him, a human, darkvision and ability to see in magical darkness out to 60 ft. He still sees in the dark just as good as Gale, so I don't think that invocation is working correctly. Also I can't find where in the character sheet my chosen invocations are for my warlocks (PC and Wyll). They don't show up under the class section, warlock lvl 2? It just shows ""Warlock spell slot gained".

Also speaking of warlock level in the character sheet. I leveled to 4 and Gale and Shadowheart now have a "Lv 4 Wizard/Cleric" piece that showed up. But for my PC and Wyll, the two level 4 warlocks, it only shows lv1-3. No Lv 4 Warlock piece showed up? I did pick feats on those two characters? I picked skilled and medium armor master. The feats took affect (So the two characters got the proficiencies stuff from those feats) but lv 4 Warlock piece didn't show up to show what feat I chose?

I would be curious if any others have noticed these "mid game/lvl 4" bugs? If they are bugs?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Same here with the "Dark Vision" on Wyll. See no difference and again the Level 4 Feats dont show on any Characters besides the Cleric and Wizard Spell Slots Unlocked.
I did f.e. chose Weapon Profs. on Astarion, Shadowheart and PC. None shown in Character Sheet.
Theres definitly something not finished with FEATS in BG 3. Hoep it will be patched in with coming near future Patches.
Its just so much fun to think one hour about all the possibilties to chose feats to make a character very special.

Last edited by TheHero; 29/10/20 10:11 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard