Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
enthusiast
enthusiast
Hmmm, I'm at 217h. >.<

Don't judge too harshly, went through the entire EA twice (first run took me 70h, 2nd took me 45h - what a huge difference knowing what you are doing makes), what I'm doing now is constantly creating characters and testing stuff, so let's say I reach the grove and ... get slightly bored and create a new one, basically, I'm waiting for more classes to be added. I just want my sorcerer or bard pretty please. So yea, gonna wait until they get implemented, or until Larian is gonna lift some of these 'under construction scenes'. wink Basically, waiting for bug fixes and what not.

Also, in comparison: my BG1EE is 1,1k hours. BG2EE is at almost 1k hours. POE1 is at 750h, POE2 at 550h... and DOS2 at 100h. Oh and DAO is at 1,7k hours (DA2 is at 350 and DAI is at 370h, but these two games are abominations I don't want to talk about) .... Clearly, I got a type. wink

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Originally Posted by Nicottia
Hmmm, I'm at 217h. >.<

Don't judge too harshly, went through the entire EA twice (first run took me 70h, 2nd took me 45h - what a huge difference knowing what you are doing makes), what I'm doing now is constantly creating characters and testing stuff, so let's say I reach the grove and ... get slightly bored and create a new one, basically, I'm waiting for more classes to be added. I just want my sorcerer or bard pretty please. So yea, gonna wait until they get implemented, or until Larian is gonna lift some of these 'under construction scenes'. wink Basically, waiting for bug fixes and what not.

Also, in comparison: my BG1EE is 1,1k hours. BG2EE is at almost 1k hours. POE1 is at 750h, POE2 at 550h... and DOS2 at 100h. Oh and DAO is at 1,7k hours (DA2 is at 350 and DAI is at 370h, but these two games are abominations I don't want to talk about) .... Clearly, I got a type. wink

Very impressive - you must be a very skilled adventurer now, and clearly the most Elitest of them all - so far wink

.i.
stranger
stranger
174,9 hours so far and about to fire it up again. Still playing around with race/class combos and trying different decisions. It's fun!

stranger
stranger
155 here. I've rerolled more times than I'm comfortable admitting...

addict
addict
41.5 now....nearly half way there ..lol

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
If I am there yet, it's only because I tend to wander off leaving it "paused" in background, but Steam still measures it as time played... I wouldn't like to say what my actual playing time is, maybe half what Steam thinks.

J'aime le fromage.
old hand
old hand
I'm at 93.3 hours . . . and I am still on my FIRST character. (I've easily spent 6+ hours in the character creator though.)

N
stranger
stranger
N
Isn't it great how many hours all of us spent in the game just with the EA. smile
Could you compare any other EA which you've spent so many hours with?
Just imagine how it will be with full release... :P

Last edited by Niya; 26/10/20 11:37 AM.
addict
addict
210 and counting...funny thing is after watching some youtube videos, there are still a few things I haven't seen.

old hand
old hand
Twice. I admit the opening section is becoming a tad boring now, as I keep rolling new characters. Too much fun!

Fear my wrath, for it is great indeed.
T
apprentice
apprentice
T
130,4 hours.

J
stranger
stranger
J
Originally Posted by Nyanko
I think when Larian announced it was a 25 hour-ish playthrough, they were saying it from the perspective of someone who already knows the game.

WHAT? 25 hours of content? Larian is a bunch of filthy liars! I'm up at 140+ hours, and I haven't finished the teahouse, the goblin camp, or even reached the underdark yet!

Of course, I'm playing in "savor it" mode, stopping to smell every rose and open every crate.

I can afford to do this because I am retired. Envy me.

Of course, I see a problem. There's a rumor that there will be EVEN MORE content arriving someday. How many months will I need to put aside to play through that?

old hand
old hand
I'm finally over 100 hours. 101.3 now, but still on first character! Getting close to the end of the Underdark though, so I'm almost done with first run. The full game is gonna take me 400 hours, haha.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
The game doesnt have 100 hours of content, I stopped playing after 62 hours. What have you all been doing? Just replaying over and over and over?

N
old hand
old hand
N
I am on 147 hours now. And yeah, playing over and over and over again.

journeyman
journeyman
I've been playing it over and over again with multiple playthrough attempts at using different playstyles. Now I'm burnt out and bored.

T
T
I gotta say I find it humorous that we have people with over 200 hours played and others complaining there are only 10 hours of content. And everything in between.

Me, I'm up to 101 hours: 40 hours for a very complete 1st playthrough followed by 60 hours of partial games with half a dozen different characters. Still have a few things I want to do in addition to starting co-op with a friend who hasn't played it yet.

As they add new classes and possibly level 5 I'm sure I'll sink quite a bit more time into it.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Dinvan
The game doesnt have 100 hours of content

It has 100 hours of content for me.

journeyman
journeyman
103 hours. Lots of time in character editor, or testing things in camp on Gale, haha.

T
T
Originally Posted by Zahur
103 hours. Lots of time in character editor, or testing things in camp on Gale, haha.

Ha, yes I'm pretty sure I have 10 hours just in the character editor . . . . I know I've had "down, down, down by the river" stuck in my head for the entire month! smile

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard