Next Thread
Print Thread
N
Nyelin Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
N
I went evil on my playthrough and did the grove fight. Not sure if that worked as designed, but I had four combat encounters, and for all of them I have only one word: atrocious.
It's not that the fights were overly difficult. Except for friendly fire they could be handled without any issues. But the sheer number of participants, and, more importantly, the sheer number of participants doing nothing made this an absolute drag. It took ages for any one round to complete, especially since of lot of toons on both sides didn't seem to know what to do. Getting your teeth pulled is more fun.
I know this is EA, but this kills absolutely any fun.

O
journeyman
journeyman
O
Oh just wait. You have an opportunity to have a fight go over 32+ participants with you controlling about half of them.

If they decreased the amount of time enemy AI "plans" it would be better. Especially when facing the grove where druid AI stops when they cast the aoe ensnaring strike and it blocks their path.

N
Nyelin Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
N
Originally Posted by Okidoki
Oh just wait. You have an opportunity to have a fight go over 32+ participants with you controlling about half of them.

If they decreased the amount of time enemy AI "plans" it would be better. Especially when facing the grove where druid AI stops when they cast the aoe ensnaring strike and it blocks their path.

The latter is what happened. Several times. *sigh*

Link Copied to Clipboard