Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
So I just want to start off by saying that I love the game including all the characters, other than laezel (she is just not for me).

First thing I want to ask is that for EA the level cap gets raised to 5. One reason I think this needs to happen is so we can test out the new spells and provide feedback on that as well. The other reason I'd like to see that happen is because the last area we get access to is a level 5 area. I would like to be able to do that on level footing with the enemies.

One thing I do want to talk about is disengage/jump. I don't believe that jump should be a disengage at all. I may get a lot of backlash from people saying this is that I don't believe we should have a disengage at all. If we wanted to get away without invoking an attack of opportunity we should have to shove. I think that would be fair since it doesn't have a 100% chance to succeed and makes more sense than jumping.

I'm only going to touch lightly on this because I've seen so many people complain about it, but surface effects. I don't believe that cantrip should hit a target and cause a ground effect. Its a cantrip it shouldn't be on par with a lvl 2 spell. Also it seems like fire itself is broken in the fact it can proc 2 times in a round. 1 when you burn and 2 when you walk. It should only be the one time, as in the burn. And the enemies (goblins im looking at you) shouldn't be able to use SO much ground effects.

I don't remember everything else I wanted to actually so I guess I'll end it there. Thanks for reading, and keep up the good work Larian!

old hand
old hand
Some of the first act content is also currently extremely difficult where the enemies are level 5 (Hag and Underdark), and it looks to be made as such that level 5 abilities will make those areas more manageable, but also once you get all the extra perks and level 5 abilities, all the level 1-4 enemies become trivial.

So when adding more levels they also need more content to go with it as well.

Last edited by DumbleDorf; 23/10/20 03:55 PM.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard