Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
vel Offline OP
OP Offline
Larian devs, I'd suggest adding an in game survey. You've had over a million people buy this game and while I'm sure you have great usage stats, that won't tell you how much people hate/love surfaces, elevation advantage, companion personalities, etc.

Add an in game survey. I'd have loved to fill one out after finishing EA the first time through.

There's a thread by a player that's attempting to do this. He's closing in on a hundred responses and the feedback is biased towards 5e rules. Is that what others want? How will you know?
https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=712680#Post712680

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
+1

Z
journeyman
journeyman
Z
I agree with this, having a in game survey would help a lot if they were actually curious about what players thought about the game.

enthusiast
enthusiast
One can't imagine that combing forums for feedback is a very efficient means of gathering it.

journeyman
journeyman
+1000

vel Offline OP
OP Offline
Ya combing forums is inefficient and only gets the whiney hardcore players, not the other hundreds of thousands of normals.

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
Originally Posted by Ignatius
One can't imagine that combing forums for feedback is a very efficient means of gathering it.

Definitely. The act of gathering spot information here and there seems a little bit too unprofessional for a large company that will net around 300 usdm in the maturity of the game. I thought the early access stuff was supposed to be used collect feedback from multiple sources, not only in game reports.

This and the button to like posts in the forum are two musts

Last edited by drimaxus; 24/10/20 03:17 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard