Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
So I've just been minding my bussiness browsing through my camp storage - which is a terrible mess of assorted forks, plates, stuffed bears (I kid you not) and enough explosives to reenact Beirut when my PC's ideal partner standing just by in all his might and glory starts spouting insults at her: "You imperiled the grove, I'm surprised you dare show your face here!"

[Linked Image]

WTF man first of all HERE is MY camp and I don't even remember extending an official invitation to you at any point
Second you should be worshipping me - or at least "invite me for some fun" as they say in BG3, for what I actually did for your bloody grove (exposed Kagha without killing anyone, exterminated the whole goblin camp - apart from some rats and priest of Loviatar)

He is quite civil if I actually go talk to him but still WTF man and here I was thinking we had something?!

Last edited by Azarielle; 24/10/20 05:11 PM.
F
apprentice
apprentice
F
Wyll bitched at me for not dealing with the goblins... after I wiped out all of them at their base.

veteran
veteran
Hopefully they will fix that in the next patch! smile

Last edited by Icelyn; 24/10/20 06:09 PM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
I'm relatively certain he's not talking to you with those ambient comments. He's talking to Kagha. He's not supposed to still be in your camp, for some reason he stays there after the party. If you go to the Druid temple, he's standing there saying those same lines to Kagha.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by DeeperThought
I'm relatively certain he's not talking to you with those ambient comments. He's talking to Kagha. He's not supposed to still be in your camp, for some reason he stays there after the party. If you go to the Druid temple, he's standing there saying those same lines to Kagha.
He definitely should stay in the camp! If you talk to him, you can ask him how he likes staying at the camp. It is just those bugged Kagha lines that need to go...

Last edited by Icelyn; 24/10/20 07:03 PM.
addict
addict
Originally Posted by DeeperThought

Yeah this. He's going through lines for his scolding of Kagha sequence. Funnily enough this only happens when Kagha lives, if Arabella's parents dab on her he is silent for the entire party.

addict
addict
Haha, yes it is a bug.

He says that to the evil druid that had replaced him and says that non stop everywhere he goes. Guess he is traumatized.

journeyman
journeyman
In my camp, Halsin kept spouting on about "You deserve to be banished." over and over. But he was clearly talking about Kagha.

OP Offline
Well he's kinda spoiling the atmosphere - I play catch with my dog "You imperiled the grove", flirt with the boys "I'm surprised you dare show your face" and there I was so excited to have him! wink

stranger
stranger
He is not wrong you know......you said you had enough explosives to reenact Beirut......his grove isn't that far from your camp

enthusiast
enthusiast

YOU IMPERILED THE GROVE!

OP Offline
Originally Posted by Xatasha
He is not wrong you know......you said you had enough explosives to reenact Beirut......his grove isn't that far from your camp

See haven't even thought of that! And imagine the carbon footprint! No wonder he's pissed...

Since we have a refugee crisis, why not Halsin Thunberg? wink

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard