Print Thread
#715752 24/10/20 10:27 PM
T
TheCorv Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Hi there, I just finished the goblin camp clearing quest and the Thieflings want to have a celebration at my camp. I get to the camp and talk to everyone but I can't go to sleep to end the day. I've tried reloading during celebratino and just before while also trying to skipping the whole thing and just trying to sleep. I click "use" on campfire and bedrolls and nothing happens. Tried in both desktop and controller mode on Stadia. I also was able to warp out of the area via the map waypoint (even tho no waypoints joined i just clicked down and was able to go) and come back, but still didn't work.

Anyone have this issue and get past it?

A
stranger
stranger
A
I did get past it. I did so by reloading, and then talking to the Tiefling Leader, Quick Traveling to two other locations, and then camping. I tried a couple of times before it worked...but right now that seems like the best workaround.

Last edited by Arin ShadyPalm; 25/10/20 02:56 PM.
T
TheCorv Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Great thanks! I tried reloading pre-camp and fast traveled to a few places, talked with halsin and didn't talk to tiefling leader, but still couldn't rest. I also tried to just rest at camp before doing anything and couldn't sleep so not sure it's fully tied to the tiefling quest line or my camp just got bugged around this time. I'll try talking to him, quick traveling to two places, and then try camping.

O
journeyman
journeyman
O
Originally Posted by TheCorv
Great thanks! I tried reloading pre-camp and fast traveled to a few places, talked with halsin and didn't talk to tiefling leader, but still couldn't rest. I also tried to just rest at camp before doing anything and couldn't sleep so not sure it's fully tied to the tiefling quest line or my camp just got bugged around this time. I'll try talking to him, quick traveling to two places, and then try camping.

Are you sure you talked to absolutely everyone in the camp? I think there are three "required" encounters in the tiefling party:

1- Did you resolve the encounter between the druid that was going to seal the Druid camp and the tiefling parents? It's located in one of the corners of the camp.
2- Did you resolve the encounter with the little boy that wanted you to steal the idol? It's located across one of the short bridges in the camp.
3- Did you speak with Alfria? She's right across from Shadowheart.

T
TheCorv Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Hi Osiris, I've talked to every single person in camp and also tried the suggestion from Arin about the waypoint travels and still not letting me go to sleep. However, I'm not sure if your #1 is showing up for me. I finished that quest but i don't see that family in the camp during the celebration.

H
stranger
stranger
H
They are along the coast tucked away. Walk down the entire coast and see if you can find them

T
TheCorv Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Not there, I've gone through the entire camp so must be a bug which sucks because the last thing i had to do was explore the underdark along with the quests there. Guess i'll just start a new character over if I can't get this going.

Last edited by TheCorv; 26/10/20 07:22 AM.
T
TheCorv Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
I've traced it down a bit more loading quite a few old saves. It appears it may not be tied to just the tiefling party. When I load my game from the goblin camp before finishing the quest lines there I can sleep and end my day. From my save in the defiled temple where i entered from the goblin camp after the puzzle i do not have the ability to sleep/end my day anymore. No amount of waypoint jumping or hopping into the tiefling celebration seems to work.

T
TheCorv Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
*bump* anyone find a way to get past unsleepable camps?

K
stranger
stranger
K
I've been trying to get the tiefling celebration to start for literal hours. Talked to the archdruid, got the reward, talked to Zev, 'we'll follow you', click the campfire icon to end the day aaaaaaaand *nothing*. I've tried fast traveling to different locations, I've seen about any unfinished quests that might cause problems. *Nothing*. I've even rebooted my computer. Come on guys, I wanna get to the party. I got to it before and my computer crashed before I could save, and now it's doing this -flails hands-

Link Copied to Clipboard