Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Vhaldez
Originally Posted by Ol Blue Hat

Year 1, 6 Months
Final updated, end of 'early access'
~ Not all PHB content makes it in, Dragonborn doesn't make the cut because its too hard to model

In that case

RIP to all bestial races including Warforged who are in here somehow despite being from another universe. Imgur link for additional clarity.

Oh cool, I hadn't seen any of that! Thanks for sharing! I just like to level my expectations with "why would anything nice ever happen". Instead I get to see
code that points to my favorite race (Warforged) being included lol

Last edited by Ol Blue Hat; 26/10/20 05:45 PM.
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Ol Blue Hat

Oh cool, I hadn't seen any of that! Thanks for sharing! I just like to level my expectations with "why would anything nice ever happen". Instead I get to see
code that points to my favorite race (Warforged) being included lol

If it helps to re-dampen your expectations,
they would have to mocap the bestial races to look realistic in all scenes in the game, which means they cannot just rig their movements to the humanoid model. Sex scenes especially are going to be really weird with bestial races. There is a good chance they are just NPC's or old concepts they no longer want to develop.

veteran
veteran
I thought dragonborns were part of PHP

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."
veteran
veteran
Dragonborns are also 100% confirmed to be in the game, so not sure what people are worrying about.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Tuco
Dragonborns are also 100% confirmed to be in the game, so not sure what people are worrying about.

Where? I'm quite sure it wasn't confirmed before EA; have I missed some newer source?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard