Print Thread
#716895 25/10/20 11:30 PM
Koshea Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Spore Rezzing Problems

Glut has some issues:
One, he doesn't have any hover over information, name and HP like anything else in the game when hovered over, which also means he can't be examined.
Two, when he rezzes something but you already have something else in your party, the previous enemy doesn't go away, and somehow I ended up with a copied portrait for one enemy so 2 portraits pointed to the same pet.
This has gotten to the point where I can't see the attack rolls percentage indicator as there are dead pet portraits covering it up.
Third, when you take control of new monsters some of them have flat damage amounts instead dice amounts, I thought the Bullet would be quite useful but 4+1 Bludgeoning is pretty low compared to what I saw it do to my party. Still got tons of Hit Points though I guess

Please just kick out the pets that are dead from the party, Glut can rez them again if I want them back in.

S
stranger
stranger
S
I feel your pain.

[Linked Image]

Koshea Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
[Linked Image]

I should probably show another reason this can get a bit overwhelming, inventory getting awfully small when you get 7 and 8 people, 6 was fine though, I could totally deal with a party of 6...

W
journeyman
journeyman
W
Just had the same problem. I only have one extra dead minotaur in my party but i can't see the over over information in my inventory anymore due to crowding. Is there a way to kick the dead undead out of the party? I haven't found it yet.

apprentice
apprentice
I have undead Gekh Coal stuck in my party.

apprentice
apprentice
I posted about some of the issues with Glut on the big thread yesterday. Another to add is that, if he dies, he has things, yet he cannot use these things and there is no access to his inventory while he's a party member.

I also dislike that if you res a new creature/person, you cannot choose which other to un-res. It just randomly chooses, but then leaves the dead thing as a 'party member'. That is dead. And useless!

Originally Posted by Swiss
I feel your pain.

[Linked Image]

Unrelated, awesome char avatar!

Link Copied to Clipboard