Next Thread
Print Thread
A
AlanC9 Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
Nobody else reacts when he enters the camp . Only the PC is present for the conversation. After returning to camp, everyone knows what was said.

Did they see it, or is the PC supposed to have told them? I can't tell from what was presented on screen.

I hope it's not the latter, because not all PCs would tell the other party members about the experience.

Last edited by AlanC9; 26/10/20 02:53 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
Your companions are all around you during that scene, actually, just more shadowed

well
A
AlanC9 Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
Really? I'm developing tunnel vision, I guess. I've seen that twice and missed them both times.

I'd like to see more party member participation in such scenes, but that's a subject for another thread.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by AlanC9
Really? I'm developing tunnel vision, I guess. I've seen that twice and missed them both times.

I'd like to see more party member participation in such scenes, but that's a subject for another thread.

Theyre hard to see, they need to do a better job of making it feel like youre all there. Also, take the food, free food!

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
apprentice
apprentice
If you have Wyll in your party he will comment, I believe (from watching others cause hell no I won't have that prick in my party, thank you very much) but that's pretty much it

well
veteran
veteran
First time I saw it happen I thought it was specific to my first PC playing as a Warlock and I thought, damn that's cool! They're really going for it! haha And I didn't notice any reaction from the party so I thought it was Charname specific. But when it happened again the second run again with a different PC who was a ranger, with commentary by Shadowheart it lost a bit of the wow for me lol

Yeah, this came off very strange. Raphael should magically restrain the others somehow if they're not going to participate in the conversation. They're struggling all around you while Raphael acts all suave like he wants to help. That would make for a far more tense scene.

Also, the party members should react when this guy just walks up into your camp.

Originally Posted by Ulla G
If you have Wyll in your party he will comment, I believe (from watching others cause hell no I won't have that prick in my party, thank you very much) but that's pretty much it

I am actually glad Wyll reacted and would like the others to do the same as well. This really should be something everyone should be reacting to if they are brought along to talk with Raphael.

stranger
stranger
I was under the impression that you are in a shared dream during this scene. If you break the scene using the Attack command (not a dialogue option, but the attack button in the bottom corner), the scene breaks and you wake up in your bed.

Link Copied to Clipboard