Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
addict
OP Offline
addict
Is there an option somewhere that I've missed to actually block members of the forum?
Ignore only hides their comments in posts, and I'd much rather not see certain comments or posts from specific people altogether.
I don't want to interact with these specific people in any way, and I don't want them to be able to interact with me.
There has to be a better solution that I haven't noticed. Any mod/admin input would help immensely.

I don't want to fall to bits 'cos of excess existential thought.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
There isn't, I'm afraid. The forum software is from a time when "ignore" seemed to highlight posts rather than, well, ignore them. Possibly fixed in a later release.

I may have a look at the default theme's templates to see if there's anything that can be realistically changed but I suspect that may be optimistic.

J'aime le fromage.
addict
OP Offline
addict
Originally Posted by vometia
There isn't, I'm afraid. The forum software is from a time when "ignore" seemed to highlight posts rather than, well, ignore them. Possibly fixed in a later release.

I may have a look at the default theme's templates to see if there's anything that can be realistically changed but I suspect that may be optimistic.

Thank you for the response. Fingers crossed, I suppose.

I don't want to fall to bits 'cos of excess existential thought.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard