Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
As the title says, there are no tool tip explanations for what the various Feat choice buttons do, when you reach level 4. Players not familiar with D&D need that.

E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
Good feedback. I'll add that new players could use better descriptions of what they are choosing in general upon level up.

I was building a Ranger today, and realized that if I wasn't familiar with a lot of terminology, I wouldn't have really known what I was picking.

F
journeyman
journeyman
F
They have fairly detailed tooltip explanations last I checked. Maybe you need to actually select the feat to see the description?

N
journeyman
journeyman
N
they definitly need to help new players better. i have seen someone pick weapon master with his rogue to increase his dex from 16 to 17 and get proficiency with daggers shortbows and rapiers.
these choices obviously gave him literally nothing. but if you are a new player and just read the tooltips they have, it makes sense:
they just tell you that dex is a good stat to increase and that getting proficiency in these weapons adds the prof bonus to attacks
it doesn't tell you that putting 1 point into an even stat gives you nothing or that you already have proficiency in those weapons.

Link Copied to Clipboard