Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
I started the fight with the goblins at the windmill, trying to save the gnome, but, as one of the goblins cast Bane, the screen went completely dark. This has happened before in social situations, but I have been able to fix it by switching to a different character with F1, F2, F3, or F4. I thought it was just loading, but the fight was still going while the screen was dark. I waited for a bit; the music kept playing and you could hear the goblins and other creatures growling. However, there was no visuals. This was with the DirectX 11 version.

apprentice
apprentice
That exact same thing at the exact same spot happen to me as well, i had to hit F8 to reload last quick save. i started the fight over again but now saving of any kind is no longer a option. If i hit esc save game isn't even in the menu list. Quick save gives me a message about we are working on improving this feature.

System specs
Ryzen 5600x
Mobo MSI Tmahawk B450 Max
Ram 16GB DDR4 3200
GPU RX 6700 XT Latest drivers
WD 500 NVMe Pci-e 3.0
Windows 11 all updates installed
I
stranger
stranger
I
Same thing for me on the Stadia version. Game goes dark during the windill fight and sound and characters continue. Nothing can be done to continue.

I
stranger
stranger
I
Same thing for me on the Stadia version. Game goes dark during the windill fight and sound and characters continue. Nothing can be done to continue.
Kicking Will out of the party seems to avoid the crash

Link Copied to Clipboard