Print Thread
E
Edo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Hi,
Quick note: this was before the 27-10 patch.
I was over at the Teahouse and decided I didn't like the old lady enough to let her live. Didn't see a reason to inform her, so I took the high ground in her house.
My first move was throwing a net at her, which successfully entangled the hag. At this point, a cutscene was kind of started but it didn't show anything. The game went into dialogue mode, but didn't show Auntie and she didn't say anything. That's bug nr 1.

I was, somewhat unexpectedly, able to kill her before she could run through the fire into her hidey hole. After killing the redcaps and entering the cave, her dead body respawned at the place where she's supposed to ambush. Nr 2. Nothing game-breaking, but maybe this helps you a bit smile
Keep up the good work!

stranger
stranger
I came across bug #2 as well after the patch mentioned above, but on a playthrough started before the patch.

I managed to kill Auntie before she ran away into the fireplace (CCs, blocking her walking path with our bodies) and when I made it to Mayrina the hag's body was suddenly down there.

Last edited by Rylee; 28/10/20 03:50 PM.
R
stranger
stranger
R
I had something similar happen after the 27-10 patch.

I went down into the upper part of her lair, and attacked Auntie Ethel there. Killed her before she got to act, and then looted her. I have mulitple issues with happened next: The game didn't consider her dead, but I got the xp. The slaves of the masks, where still enslaved to Ethel. The cutscene with Ethel and Mairina still plays out at the bottom of her lair. Mairina refuses to speak, and warns about Ethel, despite Ethel being dead. The cage is still around the corpse of Mairina's husband, and I got the debuff of Ethel's disapproval. Many indicators of Ethel being alive, despite having killed the hag.

N
old hand
old hand
N
I can't recruit Shadowheart since the 27-10 patch. I think it has created lots of new bugs.

Link Copied to Clipboard