Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#720618 28/10/20 05:57 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger

I did not make this video, I am just posting the link. Please like the video, by way of thanking the creator.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Wow! Thank you for posting this link. So easy to follow, even I could figure it out. smile

This was the same method you could use in DOS2. However I really, really, really, really, hope they add a way to do it without having to go with this silly workaround method. Seems like such an easy thing to implement themselves.

apprentice
apprentice
yea, i also hope they include a way to make a full custom party, instead of each playthrough taking the origin characters.

Dez Offline
addict
addict
Originally Posted by vyvexthorne
This was the same method you could use in DOS2. However I really, really, really, really, hope they add a way to do it without having to go with this silly workaround method. Seems like such an easy thing to implement themselves.

Originally Posted by Charod
yea, i also hope they include a way to make a full custom party, instead of each playthrough taking the origin characters.

Well, he did say in the video that we'll be able to recruit mercs that we can make ourselves. So, I believe the answer is: "Yes, Larian will add a way for us to make our own playable characters without having to "cheat"." laugh

Hoot hoot, stranger! Fairly new to CRPGs, but I tried my best to provide some feedback regardless! <3 Read it here: My Open Letter to Larian

Link Copied to Clipboard