Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Thapelo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
I get it, lots of casuals don't care about combat logs or care why they're missing. Give the rest of us an option in the menu please to go full on, let us keep the combat log open and have full details in it without always trying to scroll and hover over things to see the mechanics, the game is turn based the combat log moves slow enough to fill it with detail unlike if the game was rtwp, also show our dice rolls on screen along with enemy dice rolls, I want the suspense of the swing, also make it clear why we keep missing so we can make adjustments. Also in conversation it's hard to remember which character has the best stats to pass for eg: a persuasion check, show us the characters stats during convo so we can back out of the convo and use a character with better stats for the convo......I'd rather be flooded with stats and info based on a menu option than get the watered down version that's safe for casuals.....also are there no weakness and strengths when examining enemies so we can exploit them?

addict
addict
I 100% support the notion of having full access to more information and a clear display of basically everything going on.
Dice roll systems, especially in combat, can get kinda sketchy. I'd like to be able to easily identify why exactly each individual action resolved in the way that it did so that I can make adjustments.
I promise you Larian, you couldn't put too many numbers and too much information on the screen for me. At least make it an option.

I don't want to fall to bits 'cos of excess existential thought.

100% agree just throwing in my opinion.

A
enthusiast
enthusiast
A
+1

T
Thapelo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Also is there any way to see why characters approve or disapprove our actions....like a log that shows what the backstory or character trait is that made them approve or disapprove. I feel like even if I tried saving a cute kitten there'd be someone on the party who disapproves, I want to know why so I can take all their armour and throw them out the party naked

Link Copied to Clipboard