There are two major bugs I've encountered here. The first is that once you see Mirkon by the water listenting to the harpies, if you return to camp (as you may do to prepare for the fight) the quest is marked as complete, as if you saved him from the harpies. Upon returning from camp, you'll see him dead on the ground with a harpy next to him. The quest log is still written as if you saved him. The second bug is that after I reloaded and did it propery (without returning to camp) he told me to meet him at the cave where Mol is. I went there and when I approached Mol, Mirkon started spamming various lines of dialogue in the subtitles over his head while his voice acting flicked from line to line rapidly. All things like "You can't be here!" and "Mol, we have a problem!" When he's doing that, I can't talk to him or Mol and thus can't conclude the quest properly or get the quest to steal the idol. If you click on Mol from far away, you can enter the conversation with her normally but when you leave the conversation, he starts spamming his dialogue again and locks himself and Mol out of further interaction. At this point I tried knocking him out to stop him from spamming his lines. That worked, but Mol is still unresponsive and, in some cases, counts as hostile even though turn-based mode doesn't begin. She just stands there and the cursor becomes the sword cursor when you put it over her.

[Linked Image]