Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Cyka Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
C
Honestly i hope if you choose origin storyline the ending for them would make sense and follow their own storyline, which will differ from just an ordinary player character.

This was lacking in DOS2, i played the red prince origin character and finished his entire story line, all i got is some exp and a generic main character ending. I never found out if he married or ruled his kingdom. It was rather disappointing.

addict
addict
We don't even know the story beyond Act 1 yet. It's a little premature make predictions for the endings, no?

addict
addict
There will be origin endings, Adam talked about it in an obscure interview.

Can't provide source, for some reason the video was made private. smirk A shame, it had a lot of info.

C
Cyka Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
C
Originally Posted by Vhaldez
We don't even know the story beyond Act 1 yet. It's a little premature make predictions for the endings, no?

Because its EA and they want our feedback?

And precisely because the game is in its very early stage so they can make the changes needed???

Originally Posted by Cyka

And precisely because the game is in its very early stage so they can make the changes needed???

Well yeah but you can hardly provide any feedback on anything beyond Act 1 (and even that isn't complete yet) having virtually no good idea where the story is going. That's why I'm still advocating for more content in EA.

From what we've seen of the origin mod content is very costumized so far, if that's any consolation.

C
Cyka Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
C
Originally Posted by Azarielle
Originally Posted by Cyka

Well yeah but you can hardly provide any feedback on anything beyond Act 1 (and even that isn't complete yet) having virtually no good idea where the story is going. That's why I'm still advocating for more content in EA.

From what we've seen of the origin mod content is very costumized so far, if that's any consolation.

You can still provide an idea of the direction of which the game will go after Act 1 though. Endings are important and Deadfire suffered greatly because of a crap ending. DOS2 had awful almost joke like endings but it was saved by other things.

Link Copied to Clipboard