Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Bamff Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Had a character dying right at the end of battle. Could have saved them but the cutscene triggered (at the end of battle) and the character died during the cutscene.
This would ofcource include saves for items such as poisons.

R
old hand
old hand
R
This option would be, at this point you are immune to damage during conversations.
I don't see any sense why the rest of your party might be dying during this time.
At least now you are able to switch to another character in most situations

B
Bamff Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Originally Posted by Rhobar121
This option would be, at this point you are immune to damage during conversations.
I don't see any sense why the rest of your party might be dying during this time.
At least now you are able to switch to another character in most situations

The battle was over in my example and the system immediately went to a cutscene. I did not see any option to change to another character but even if I did, I ASSUME that this means I would miss the cutscene (which I enjoy).

Well as you currently have non-limited access to resurrection scrolls
(pickpocketing skeleton)
I wouldn't really worry too much about it. For full release yes (especially if they do something about our friend).

Last edited by Azarielle; 31/10/20 07:08 PM.
B
Bamff Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Originally Posted by Azarielle
Well as you currently have non-limited access to resurrection scrolls
(pickpocketing skeleton)
I wouldn't really worry too much about it. For full release yes (especially if they do something about our friend).

Geez... I want to look at that hidden content Gah! (thanks for hiding). I've been looking for the rez scrolls all over but can't find them... Ah well. Keep searching lol.

veteran
veteran
Agreed, this is poor implementation. When someone is downed and making death saves, it should be considered combat, which means forced turn-based mode - even if there was no combat before the death saves started (a trap did it).

W
veteran
veteran
W
Yes, this needs to be addressed. I had Astarion fail his death saved during the mandatory dialogue with Halsin after freeing him and killing the goblins.

Link Copied to Clipboard