Next Thread
Print Thread
#724476 31/10/20 11:03 PM
F
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
F
Using trap disarm kit doesn't do anything. I've tried right clicking it and "Use" from the inventory and also putting it on my hotbar. It doesn't fail, it just doesn't try. tried it one trapped chests AND blast mines. and even when the gears show up for the mines, clicking them does nothing.

M
stranger
stranger
M
I had this same problem, I was trying to disarm a trapped chest and the kit never activated the way a Thieves' Tools kit does, so that hitting the use button does nothing, and the chest blew up when I tried to open it.

stranger
stranger
I'm having an issue where the perception rolls for traps aren't triggering at all. This means that no tooltip for disarm trap ever appears. I tested this on traps that trigger multiple times until disarmed. Adding disarm tool to hotbar and clicking on it doesn't activate either. I'm on patch 3, never had this problem before. The only difference this playthrough is that I never recruited Astorian. My Ranger can use thieves tools and pick locks, so I don't think its a lack of proficiency or something like that.

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
Yep what the point to do a perception check on the chest inside the cavern where are the goblins and the unconsciious druid I succeed it still I can disarm the trap because it didn't offer the choice.

Link Copied to Clipboard