Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
As of now (11/01/20), it's quite easy to accidentally have one character consume items in another character's inventory. You hit <I>, right-click that apple or beer held in the inventory of the character you want to consume it—and unless you remembered to also select that character before opening the inventory, whichever other character actually was selected before eats/drinks the item. Annoying!

Given that the entire game is still in EA, it's a minor issue, of course. But please do eventually make it so that items are always consumed by the character who has them in their inventory.

Last edited by Sciophyte; 01/11/20 07:21 PM.
T
stranger
stranger
T
I agree, worst case was one of my party members consuming the antidote after the main character had been poisoned by Nettie in the druids cove. Nasty!

veteran
veteran
I would question why do we even need separate inventories, but I know that the answer is something related to co-op multiplayer that once again comes back to become an annoyance for people who just want a decent single player.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by The Ranger
I agree, worst case was one of my party members consuming the antidote after the main character had been poisoned by Nettie in the druids cove. Nasty!

Ha! The exact same thing happened to me! Nasty, nasty, nasty!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard