Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Shinshi Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
If possible have all voice actors run a set of predetermined "spell chants" as the verbal components for spells (every spell an unique one).
I seem to recall that casting spells in BG1 and BG2 had nice verbal components and its this that I am missing in BG3

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Shinshi
If possible have all voice actors run a set of predetermined "spell chants" as the verbal components for spells (every spell an unique one).
I seem to recall that casting spells in BG1 and BG2 had nice verbal components and its this that I am missing in BG3

This is in game already. Have you not cast any spells or witnessed any being cast? I think it's not every time due to reducing spam. I've bene impressed thus far with the various spell incantations.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Warlocks don't for their Cantrips, not sure if in the lore they're not supposed to.

S
Shinshi Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Tawkami
Originally Posted by Shinshi

This is in game already. Have you not cast any spells or witnessed any being cast? I think it's not every time due to reducing spam. I've bene impressed thus far with the various spell incantations.

seriously? I now hear them for the first time as you mention it. Meh ignore sugestion

Link Copied to Clipboard