Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#726021 02/11/20 03:50 PM
M
Mxiio Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I know this is something of a long shot, but perhaps the community here agrees with me when I say that I would be eternally grateful, excited and feel more involved if I had access to a high level roadmap of Early Access, perhaps not in it's entirety or even in detail but larger milestones that you, at Larian, plan to reach.
It could be something as simple as aiming to release a new class by Jan 20th, a new race by February and a new series of Feats in March.

I don't want to burn out during Early Access while there are still things to provide feedback on, I'd like to have an idea of when I should be starting up the game and what you want feedback on specifically. Other than romances, no way I'm hooking up while I have a worm feasting on my cerebral jelly.

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
I'd like something like this as well.

Y
Y
Hey Larian its ya boi, wondering when you're gonna give us a look at a general roadmap for BG3.

Sincerely,
A gamer tired of weird blind discussions on your forum.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Or at least what we might be able to look forward to in the January update if there is still going to be an update then. I'm hoping we get some of the Feat bugs fixed like the +1 to AC for Dual-wielding and more game play even raising of the level cap to 6 or 7.

veteran
veteran
I'd appreciate a heads up in advance on when they're hoping to add various things, so I can work out how worthwhile it is to report on some thing,s or whether it would be better to wait until the update related to them arrives, and then report on the fixed version.

addict
addict
I'm also in favour of more communication (I complained about this here), and many others did so elsewhere).

Personally, it's not out of need for sustained interest. I don't intend to see much more of the game, especially as far as the story is concerned. In fact, I'll probably be all done with EA by the end of January.

It's about transparency and usefulness.

It would great if Larian could let us know what they have on their fix lists. Which problems they've acknowledged and believe they can solve. Not necessary with an absolute time frame, but maybe more an order ("this first, this later, probably"). For instance, it wouldn't have hurt to say "we've heard a lot of you found the controls very subpar, we're currently working on it, we expect the jump to receive improvements soon".

This would increased the signal-to-noise ration in the feedback. Which could simplify the task of whoever at Larian is monitoring what players say. And it would simplify the task of players who play-test, as we could focus on what's not already under work.

Well, I could write much more, but I think I've said the main thing. Please, Larian, communicate a bit more.

Link Copied to Clipboard