OP Offline
old hand
N
like kill Wyll for Mizora

Give Astarion to Kazador

Ext

old hand
old hand
Mizora wants to kill Will? For the fact that I killed him when I helped the goblins, his demonic girlfriend will say thank you and come with us? I thought they had a good relationship

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
N
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
N
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Mizora wants to kill Will? For the fact that I killed him when I helped the goblins, his demonic girlfriend will say thank you and come with us? I thought they had a good relationship

I'm just assuming she will. especially considering how useless Wyll has been.

Honestly I just want to steal Wyll's girl

journeyman
journeyman
I'm pretty sure you can give up Astarion to the monster hunter even now, so I suspect handing over your companions to whatever enemy they face is going to be possible.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by N7Greenfire
Originally Posted by OneManArmy

I'm just assuming she will. especially considering how useless Wyll has been.

Honestly I just want to steal Wyll's girl

It would be nice. Unfortunately, my Will won't live up to our meeting with Mizora anyway.

I would like that in the evil root (act 2) there was a really evil option to betray Minthara, specially so as not to use it and show her that I can be trusted. I think after trying to kill us in the first act by order of the Absolute, such an act would have impressed her. Especially if the Absolute orders to kill Minthara, and we refuse. It would be a very cool plot line.
Or Lolth.
I would betray Lolth by playing as the sworn Lolth drow, and then we would face off against both the good heroes and evil Lolth's minions together.

[Linked Image]

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
addict
addict
Give Astarion to Kazador
Yes please, I am banking on this and my theory that we can become a vampire later on.

stranger
stranger
Give Astarion to Kazador

You can already do that. Not personally give him to Cazador, but give him to a vampire hunter that is hunting for Cazador without even knowing that he does.

A
enthusiast
enthusiast
A
It seems we could get that. But if we get it, we need a much bigger roster of companions, unless Larian intends for us to mostly go Mercenary.
Currently we have two spare characters.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard