Next Thread
Print Thread
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
This is about a quest in
Waukeen's Rest

I seem to be unable to complete it.

So, I rescued the man in Waukeen's Rest and was given the quest to find his wife. I found her body, spoke to her, and recovered the wedding gift, a ring. But when I told her husband that I'd found her, he wouldn't believe me and said he needed to see her for himself. He's been running all over the place and has stepped over his dead wife several times now. He still won't believe me and I can't give him the ring

Is the quest's underlying code not finished yet, or is this a bug?

stranger
stranger
I completed it by literally throwing her body in front of him. Found that particular solution on a walkthrough.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Valzen
I completed it by literally throwing her body in front of him. Found that particular solution on a walkthrough.

Didn't work for me, husband ignored Laezel playing basket with corpse around. Then I threw her exactly at him and he died. Now they are together. One easy fix for relationships.

Banned
OP Offline
Banned
Originally Posted by Valzen

He's running around non-stop, and if he stops momentarily and I get the chance to throw her body at him, it hurts him for about 6 damage and he still doesn't acknowledge his wife's death after that.

Besides, this doesn't seem like the intended way to complete the quest, as the quest log says that he would want the ring back, so showing him the ring ought to be the way.

K
K
I got the ring/dowry back, and then spoke with dead the corpse and he is like "you spoke with her!"-dialogue text followed.

addict
addict
Stuff like this cracks me up. 330 hours play and I have no clue what this quest is. Will look for it now though.

Link Copied to Clipboard