Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
I have 2 that made me laugh.

1. HALSIN the beast rider - I was at camp talking with him when the dog ran in between his legs and just stayed there... He literally looked like he was riding the dog during the conversation.

2. ASTARION no buts about it. - I was talking to him in the wilds when a boars rump edged into view right by his head and stayed there for a bit... I LOL

Do you have any funny examples of your own?

F
stranger
stranger
F
Coming out onto the main deck of the nautiloid Lae'Zel was doing some crazy stuff with her arms in the background while my boyfriend's character stared seriously out into the distance. We still laugh about that one.

Dez Offline
addict
addict
I laughed kinda hard during the first dream-scene - the dream-dude was teleporting all over the place, and my characters head was just twitching around trying to follow his movement.

Kinda ruined the moment, big time. But damn, it was hilarious. XD

Hoot hoot, stranger! Fairly new to CRPGs, but I tried my best to provide some feedback regardless! <3 Read it here: My Open Letter to Larian
journeyman
journeyman
Every dream scene, my 'Daisy character' is floating around, aprox 45degrees to where they should be positioned. They are consistently sans lower jaw, and every time they try to touch my character they poke THROUGH the eye!

What is with everyone wanting to poke my toon in the eye??? think

veteran
veteran
The harpy scene with a dwarf that is suddenly tall. best think ever

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."
Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Gale's romance scene.

Every. Time.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard