Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#730120 08/11/20 09:14 AM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi.
This is my 3rd playthrough since the start of the early access. This is the first time I realized that I can reroll dices. Before this playthrough I never even seen this option. I started to think the dice rolls are not working properly, because I actually never sensed I have any advantages before, even when I have +3 on something, I keep rolling low and loose the roll. I had to reload a lot because of this. Also, this reroll option only occurred 1 time during this 3rd playthrough (I am in the Druid groove now).

As an additional note...when I use any roll check bonus spells, for instance Thaumaturgy for Fighter, it does not appear, moreover, when I normally have +3 on intimidation, I will still have +2 even with the spell.

Can anyone confirm whether these are normal things or not? I might lack the knowledge of the game mechanics, but it is damn random for me.

enthusiast
enthusiast
The rerolls come at the expense of Inspiration Points, and you don't have a lot of them normally. Search the forum, this has been discussed before.

Link Copied to Clipboard