Print Thread
#731090 09/11/20 04:28 PM
[
[KILLY] Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
[
hello, if this thread is already exhisting (delete this if so) i am sorry, i looked everywhere for it but did not find so here i am starting it:
one thing i really wish to see in baldur's gate lll is the possibility to select a primary and secondary color for armor/clothes/capes etc.
i don't know why but the medium armor 'Breast plate armor +1' once changed color from red to blue metching my 'reinforced helmet' blue pattern and i really tought it looked AWESOME. after i loaded the save it returned red and i could not find a way to (accidentally i guess) make it blue again.
i feel like an evil all-black armored character to kill every single living being in the game is a guuuuud idea to chill hehe~

addict
addict
Yeah, this is brought up from time to time.

I would even go a bit further:
- set a custom palette (like in BG, maybe three colours) and/or allow advanced tinting
- allow to change fabrics (where it makes sense) - so simple black linen for your sneaky Criminal Rogue and bright blue silks for your pompous Noble Wizard

E
E
Originally Posted by Uncle Lester
Yeah, this is brought up from time to time.

I would even go a bit further:
- set a custom palette (like in BG, maybe three colours) and/or allow advanced tinting
- allow to change fabrics (where it makes sense) - so simple black linen for your sneaky Criminal Rogue and bright blue silks for your pompous Noble Wizard

Very nice idea.

F
stranger
stranger
F
I like it.

"i feel like an evil all-black armored character to kill every single living being in the game is a guuuuud idea to chill hehe~"

And that. Leave no survivors brother. The fire rises!

Last edited by fredahl; 09/11/20 05:30 PM.
Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
Originally Posted by fredahl
And that. Leave no survivors brother.

Or sister.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUBAx8jbYNs&ab_channel=BrianTheMan

F
stranger
stranger
F
Originally Posted by Sadurian
Originally Posted by fredahl
And that. Leave no survivors brother.

Or sister.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUBAx8jbYNs&ab_channel=BrianTheMan

Right... Or sister!

old hand
old hand
This would be very cool.

addict
addict
+1 from me. Even if we can't get fully customizable armor we should at least get to choose our own color scheme. If I am playing a wicked Oathbreaker paladin I don't want to be dressed like a knight in shining armor with gold and flowing pink capes all over.

... Okay maybe I do. That sounds hilarious. Still should be my choice though.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by SaurianDruid
+1 from me. Even if we can't get fully customizable armor we should at least get to choose our own color scheme. If I am playing a wicked Oathbreaker paladin I don't want to be dressed like a knight in shining armor with gold and flowing pink capes all over.

... Okay maybe I do. That sounds hilarious. Still should be my choice though.

A wicked oathbreaker paladin would most certainly wear a shining armor with gold and flowing pink cape. Less suspicious, easier to infiltrate the good party smile

veteran
veteran
Yes please! Truly, this is something I want!

Its a great replay feature and would be a nod to fidelity with the older Baldur's Gate games.

Choosing colors of my PC and party was one of my favorite things about BG.

Selecting our primary/major color and secondary/minor/trim color from the Character Sheet would be rad.

Every armor set I've seen in game has at least 4 colors. If we had control of even 2 that would be nice. For cloth components at least, though it would be rad if we could polish metal or dye leather with skills or special late game crafting type features or items.

stranger
stranger
Hi yes I'll take one all-black evil stealthy armour please!

What is the colour of night? Sanguine, my brothers and sisters.
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Shad0wScale
Hi yes I'll take one all-black evil stealthy armour please!

Username checks out.

Link Copied to Clipboard