Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by DiDiDi
Originally Posted by Tuco
Two months later I crossed a guy on the Steam forums that implied that this has been fixed and that now letting Gale die and resting for few days without saving him leads to a game over.
I'm not sure if he put the theory to the test or if he just took the game's narration for granted.

I'm here to ask confirmation, since I haven't completed a new playthrough since Patch 3 released: did anyone test if they actually fix this?
Yup, the cinematic itself is not done yet ("Cinematic pending"), but you die after sleeping 3 times after Gale's death.
Thats odd ...
My Githyani killed him in first encounter (never recruited him) then i played as usualy, and nothing happened. o_O
And yes, it was after patch 3 ... maybe its conditioned by him warning you? :-/

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
D
D
Yeah, maybe - I just killed him while he was in my party. The "quest" & warning dialogue started. Then I just long-rested 3 times.

Tuco Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by DiDiDi
Yeah, maybe - I just killed him while he was in my party. The "quest" & warning dialogue started. Then I just long-rested 3 times.
Well, in any case I'm surprisingly impressed they actually addressed this detail.
Honestly despise venting about how much I disliked the incongruence, I assumed it would remain forever one of these "videogame-y" things where they pretend everything is fine.

Just out of curiosity, outside of the "cinematic pending" how is the game over presented exactly? Some line of text, a pop-up telling you why it's game over or...?

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Tuco
Just out of curiosity, outside of the "cinematic pending" how is the game over presented exactly? Some line of text, a pop-up telling you why it's game over or...?

Like this:

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 01/02/21 03:28 PM.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
Banned
Banned
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Originally Posted by JustAnotherBaldu
But the Beholders in the game feel kinda weak in comparisation to their Hype.
Where did you found Beholder?
I fighted just two Spectators. frown

Those are waker versions ... kinda like you wanted to fight elder drake, and fight dragon youngling instead. smile

I know they look like Spectators buuuu~t the text says "Beholder" in my client. grin

€dit:
German client error maybe?

Last edited by JustAnotherBaldu; 04/02/21 01:24 AM.
O
OcO Offline
enthusiast
enthusiast
O
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
But the Beholders in the game feel kinda weak in comparisation to their Hype.
Where did you found Beholder?
I fighted just two Spectators. frown

Those are waker versions ... kinda like you wanted to fight elder drake, and fight dragon youngling instead. smile

I know they look like Spectators buuuu~t the text says "Beholder" in my client. grin

€dit:
German client error maybe?

Aye that must be a translation thing. In the English version it is labeled as Spectator.
Also Beholders have 10 eye stocks with different abilities each + their "always on" central eye power.
After being teased with that Spectator, I really...really...really hope we get to face off against a real one.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard