Next Thread
Print Thread
#733386 12/11/20 11:03 PM
B
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
B
So after I cleared out the druid grove all on my own, with a stealthy cleric abusing hide mechanics in my murder hobo playthrough ( I don't know if killing Shadowheart Wyll Gale and Lae'zel leaving Astarion unconscious changed much but I did it) Minthara just gave me the cold shoulder. It was my second playthrough so I just was like w/e I'll just kill the spiders and featherfall to the underdark and jump on the boat. However, I noticed that every npc encounter was broken, I tried to recruit the ogres to help me kill the spiders by myself and they did not move after I recruited them. And similar things happened after talking to other npcs, they just stood in place if they were supposed to move or interact with me. My quest log stopped updating.

Not sure what went wrong here but just saying this was a really frustrating experience, I should also mention I was using a mod to play as a gnome but all other cinematics up until the fight at the grove worked fine, even npcs recognized me as a gnome with unique dialogues. Just the Minthara post-grove battle cinematic would not activate. I didn't feel like running it through again because clearing the grove solo takes quite a while. Just waiting to do this style of run again in a future update, thanks.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Having similar issues , playing vanilla on stadia. First time I killed the whole grove , so not sure what's supposed to happen but Minthara keeps saying to me that I have to hunt down more thieflings when standing in the small room with the map while I am pretty sure I killed them all. I think it might be because I used the shortcut via the druid library and start killing them 'from the inside out' before joining the goblin army at the gates. Quite frustrating and considering a restart because of not knowing if I broke my playthrough yes or no.

N
old hand
old hand
N
The grove encounter when siding with Minthara is quite bugged.

The main issue I had was on my second playthrough. I decided to side with her but when we cleared Zevlor's rooms, she stayed there repeating some absolute worship lines but there was no way to talk to her. My playthrough was over basically so I decided to load an earlier save and sided with the tieflings instead.

Last edited by Nyanko; 13/11/20 12:21 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard