Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
this class :P

Temptress

Last edited by Evil_it_Self; 15/11/20 05:48 PM.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Evil_it_Self

Temptress

i for one enjoy how unashamedly thirsty you are in every post, "Evil_it_Self"

Last edited by alice_ashpool; 15/11/20 06:05 PM.
I
stranger
stranger
I
We get a preview of the druid class when you choose to let halsin fight his way out of the sanctum with you. Unfortunately the healing & summon companion spells do not work when controlled directly.

E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
Originally Posted by alice_ashpool
Originally Posted by Evil_it_Self

Temptress

i for one enjoy how unashamedly thirsty you are in every post, "Evil_it_Self"

WELL, THANK YOU !!

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
veteran
veteran
I doubt that the devs will get permission to put in Unearthed Arcana classes but I would like to see a Theurgist. To me it always made sense that Mystra's clergy would have as many wizards as clerics as devotees and I prefer building caster clerics to martial clerics.

http://dnd5ed.wikidot.com/wizard:theurgy

N
old hand
old hand
N
Originally Posted by KillerRabbit
I doubt that the devs will get permission to put in Unearthed Arcana classes but I would like to see a Theurgist. To me it always made sense that Mystra's clergy would have as many wizards as clerics as devotees and I prefer building caster clerics to martial clerics.

http://dnd5ed.wikidot.com/wizard:theurgy

Arcane domain cleric is probably more likely as its already in the sword coast book

veteran
veteran
You're probably right. Still, here's hoping smile

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Evandir
Originally Posted by Khultak
Monk, but....

Well I'm pessimistic about Larian's ability to implement monks period. They already gave step of the wind to everyone for free, patient defense (dodge) hasn't been implemented but I have little reason to believe it won't be a bonus action for everyone as well. I'm fairly certain that shadow step will be nerfed in the name of game balance, which makes shadow monks much worse. On the flip side they might actually fix four elements monks, but I won't be holding my breath.

What makes you think that they are going to nerf shadowstep?
At most it gives you double the range of dash for movement speed for the cost of a bonus action. It's also already dependent on where shadows/dim light are located. Also, everyone already gets free advantage, so I doubt they'd remove that. I don't really see where there would be cause for nerfs.

Honestly shadowstep is far better than dash, it is a double ranged misty step (dash-disengage-fly) that has no cost other than a bonus action and the restriction that it begins and ends in an area of dim light or darkness that you can see. That little indicator shows just how prevalent dim light is in most environments. It is this way because the upper level shadow monk abilities are relatively weaker than most other monk subs and it fits thematically with the ninja-like fantasy. It is essentially the only real reason to play a shadow monk, IMO. But I honestly suspect they will add a limit to the ability to make it more in line with misty step, nerfing it into the ground. I honestly hope not, but I remain pessimistic at this point based on the action economy homebrew they are using.

stranger
stranger
Sorcerer, absolutely. Though which one, not sure? Depends on which they add in. If it'll be the base ones, Wild Magic will be super fun, I think! Otherwise I'm a big fan of Aberrant Mind which could be very fun with the Mindflayer themes

Gnome Dex Barbarian.

Last edited by DanteYoda; 16/11/20 03:14 AM.
stranger
stranger
Shadow Monk for sure, if they eventually allow multiclassing, I start as Rogue, then go into Monk. I usually go halfling, but I don't like what they made halflings look like in early access. I hope they fix the halfling look.

old hand
old hand
Conjuration Wizard with Tasha's Summoning Spells

Banned
Banned
Will kineticist be added/are they a thing in DnD? My lightning kineticist in pathfinder satisfies the desire for unlimited power i never knew i had.

veteran
veteran
Bard

Bard, I am looking forward for the bard class !

I would also welcome Sorcerer smile

Last edited by Starlights; 02/03/21 03:59 PM.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud. After a bit, you realize the pig enjoys it.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Multiclass Thief/Sorcerer! The potential is amazing depending on how they implement Metamagic.
Originally Posted by CommissarChloe
Im looking forward to seeing how they implement bards im hoping we can actually do things with instruments
This one time, at Bard Camp...

Last edited by Elessaria666; 01/03/21 04:11 AM.
L
stranger
stranger
L
Sorcerer - my favorite class to be play IRL (tabletop). Love the idea of being magical, not simply using magic.

veteran
veteran
Bard

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
S
addict
addict
S
Looking most forward to the overpowered multiclass everyone keeps talking about to be honest wink

Beyond that, Bard...but subclasses will heavily influence my choice of class. So I'm thinking more along the lines of Hexblade, Gloom Stalker, Divine Soul, than Warlock, Ranger or Sorcerer.

journeyman
journeyman
Sorcerer and a multiclassed Sorcerer!

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard