Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S

The following scenario happened with the NPC Glut in Underdark. While killing the Duergar my main character died and I used the resurect spell in third slot of Duers action bar. This softlocked the game as the rest of the party could not return to camp and rest because Glut became Tav's new master but the inventory of Tav was still visible in inventory tab. Other characters could not use the items seen in Tav's inventory.

Glut apparently got a level after the combat and gained multiple new spells and the spore resurection one was not accessible any more. I tried to wipe out the shroom kingdom with the three remaining party members but failed. After I decided to roll back to a save with Tav alive and Glut in the party Glut had gained the new spells seen in a later state and all were usable in combat. At this point I could not use the other resurection that broke the progression.

I wiped the Duergare again and preseded to resurect as many of the corpses that I could. Glut did the resurection animation for the spell in action bar 4 for one time, but all the targets resurected rose up and followed Glut. Also Glut appeard twise in the party screen. Dismissing Glut resulted him attaking his resurected minions so I reloaded the state. Reloading save fixed Glut's second icon then followed a 45min combat sequence agains the mushroom kingdom.

Do the strait lines surrounding spells and items mean that they are completely broken? Cuz thats how it feels laugh

Plz fix

Glut is love
Glut is life

That's a nice plot twist. The full party dies and become Glut's minions and proceed to dominate the Underdark. Not quite game over, but more like stuck in limbo :P

U
enthusiast
enthusiast
U
I kinda was sad a Gluts dark turn in the game and wish he woulda just became a permanent companion.

he could be like a druid, or a paladin, orbarbrain

Link Copied to Clipboard