in the dank crypt, the entombed can travel thru doors .

when u spread out the fight to gain an advantage the combat ai disengages and goes nuts ,wont commit to combat mode and wont leave it.

buff spells, like bless, disappear when the one who cast it is hit. bless shouldn't b a spell that requires constant concentration, and spells that do require constant concentration should get a concentration check when u r hit with INT being the primary ability.

I am seeing a common trend is all my combat mode encounters, in that the AI that controls the NPC's cheats regularly. It has more range for its spells and missle fire than I do. it can turn off fire to keep from getting burned. and it seems that magic missle is the only thing that can hit an NPC with 1 hp left.

One other thing I would like to express my opinion on is that while I like some of the special abilities you have given PC's, the special abilities you have given the NPC's are much more powerful (like 3 atts/round). And the HAG used hers twice, in two consecutive rounds, whereas I have to wait til after a long rest to use mine again.