enthusiast
[Linked Image]

R
roo3030 Offline OP
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
R
No, it was definitely 5% of strange moany individuals on that thread protesting. Everyone else was just having fun. Isn't that what it's all about?

R
roo3030 Offline OP
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
R
Originally Posted by Sharp
[Linked Image]

That is the most compelling, incendiary, original argument I've ever... no wait, it's just pencil picture of you disappearing up the metaphorical door of your rectum smile

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by roo3030
Originally Posted by mrfuji3
We demand more sexy moderator response?

Why? Scant on the details - otherwise you're just saying 'I'm sensitive to opinions that don't align with my own, even though no explicit offence has been expressed, and therefore want this closed'.

Frankly, you need bigger guns.

"Sexy moderator response" doesn't necessarily mean "more strict" moderator response. Fair moderating with clear reasons for ending threads, used to help enable productive conversation is good and could be called "sexy"

That said, calling the mods dictators and telling them to "shove it up their pie-holes and ban me" is probably justified by the mods doing exactly that...

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Sharp
[Linked Image]

Well played, Sharp.

R
roo3030 Offline OP
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
R
Nobody has expressed a clear, logical, sane reason as to why that thread was locked down = insane moderator on a god trip. They can ban me if they like and contribute to the 'silencing' - if you think I give a flying feck about that, well I don't I'm afraid.

I was just trying to stick up for the OP. He started a good thread - plenty of fun, and I believe 95% agreed and the other 5% are into something else, and you definitely can't turn that 5 into a 50 - I don't think humanity operates in such stats when it comes to male->female appreciation. No hate, just facts.

Ban me if you want - vometia way out line with that one - Donald Trump of larian unless she unblocks it.

old hand
old hand
We Demand More Sexy Unlock Theme "We Demand More Sexy and Armors and clothing"

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
R
roo3030 Offline OP
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
R
Originally Posted by OneManArmy

Hahaha - actually, we demand we delete this shitty thread and unlock the other thread so 'sexy demands for half-naked girls' in fantasy can be a thing.

I'm f**king serious. Unlock that shit. Objectify wom-- I mean, freedom of speech people...

addict
addict
Nobody has expressed a clear, logical, sane reason as to why that thread was locked down = insane moderator on a god trip. They can ban me if they like and contribute to the 'silencing' - if you think I give a flying feck about that, well I don't I'm afraid.

I was just trying to stick up for the OP. He started a good thread - plenty of fun, and I believe 95% agreed and the other 5% are into something else, and you definitely can't turn that 5 into a 50 - I don't think humanity operates in such stats when it comes to male->female appreciation. No hate, just facts.

Ban me if you want - vometia way out line with that one - Donald Trump of larian unless she unblocks it.

"I think" and "just facts" are contradictory. Me being a swede thinking I have the right to become the next president of USA doesn't make it fact. Well, the fact is that I think I have the right, but it won't make me president. And mom who always told be I can be anything I want, that lying bitch. Also, what someone "believe" says very little about the true state of things.

And with you over and over saying that you don't care if you get banned makes it sound more like you want to be banned in hope of becoming a martyr, justifying your own assumption of the mods and Larian. Good luck with that smile

old hand
old hand
We Demand More Sexy

Hahaha - actually, we demand we delete this shitty thread and unlock the other thread so 'sexy demands for half-naked girls' in fantasy can be a thing.

I'm f**king serious. Unlock that shit. Objectify wom-- I mean, freedom of speech people...

We Demand More Sexy block this thread
Or
We Demand More Sexy delete this thread
Or
We Demand More Sexy unblock this thread

I haven't decided yet. The main thing is that the actions of the moderators are More Sexy. We Demand!

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
R
roo3030 Offline OP
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
R
If I'm gonna be a martyr to anything in this lifetime lads, it's gonna be the right for posting cartoon pictures of half naked fantasy elves etc! I'm gonna take that bullet... We hear all the time about poverty, global warming, all these weak sauce 'problems' - the real tyranny is happening right here on BG3 forums... Forget all that other crap!!

old hand
old hand
This has gotta be Sadurian on an alt account, just fucking with us.

addict
addict
If I'm gonna be a martyr to anything in this lifetime lads, it's gonna be the right for posting cartoon pictures of half naked fantasy elves etc!

No one is stopping you. Like I said, Vometia didn't lock the thread after the first pics the OP posted. Nor after the 20th either. And it's not that she didn't discover the thread before it turned to a 20+ page either, she was one if the first responders on that thread revealing her opinion on the matter but in no way was she condescending.

have you actually read all the comments in that thread? The reason I ask is because your accusation and statements seems odd and contradictory for someone who has.

R
roo3030 Offline OP
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
R
Originally Posted by PrivateRaccoon
If I'm gonna be a martyr to anything in this lifetime lads, it's gonna be the right for posting cartoon pictures of half naked fantasy elves etc!

No one is stopping you. Like I said, Vometia didn't lock the thread after the first pics the OP posted. Nor after the 20th either. And it's not that she didn't discover the thread before it turned to a 20+ page either, she was one if the first responders on that thread revealing her opinion on the matter but in no way was she condescending.

have you actually read all the comments in that thread? The reason I ask is because your accusation and statements seems odd and contradictory for someone who has.

I have indeed - harmless craic!!! Just a bit of nonsense like this thread... What is wrong with that? It gets shut down because it's stupid? So what? Let it be stupid. This is stupid. Are you going to take any of this seriously and insist it should be burned (well, I wouldn't mind...but the point is nobody is being serious here, just like that thread - just fecking nonsense, let it be what it is).

addict
addict
Originally Posted by PrivateRaccoon

I have indeed - harmless craic!!! Just a bit of nonsense like this thread... What is wrong with that? It gets shut down because it's stupid? So what? Let it be stupid. This is stupid. Are you going to take any of this seriously and insist it should be burned (well, I wouldn't mind...but the point is nobody is being serious here, just like that thread - just fecking nonsense, let it be what it is).

So...you accuse a mod for playing god, and being a dictator, and worst of all, compare her to Trump, for the sole reason she locked a thread. Even though you claim you've read the thread including her comments. You then defend that accusation throughout two pages in your own thread. And now you claim that all that is stupid. So...you're basically admitting to trolling? Good to know.

R
roo3030 Offline OP
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
R
I'm sitting here in my only *slightly* large mansion, paid a mere 10000 a week (I've friends who are on 100000) for doing some of the most ball-breaking work on earth (I work in front of a computer, have you ever tried clicking a keyboard from 9-5?) - I don't think any of you spoilt little shits are in any position to lecture me.

old hand
old hand
I'm sitting here in my only *slightly* large mansion, paid a mere 10000 a week (I've friends who are on 100000) for doing some of the most ball-breaking work on earth (I work in front of a computer, have you ever tried clicking a keyboard from 9-5?) - I don't think any of you spoilt little shits are in any position to lecture me.

You can simply offer a bribe. I can be your mediator in this matter. I guarantee unlocking the topic for 2 thousand dollars, I have experience in negotiations.
In addition, I guarantee that the theme will reach at least 40 pages and will be well moderated.
Is it really that important to you?

enthusiast
enthusiast

You can simply offer a bribe. I can be your mediator in this matter. I guarantee unlocking the topic for 2 thousand dollars, I have experience in negotiations.

Persuasion roll

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Verte

Persuasion roll

Maybe a deception roll instead. Unless, of course, OneManArmy is secretly a mod o.O?

veteran
veteran
I'm convinced that the real purpose of this thread is to convince Larian to release a patch on Friday. "See what players do when they run out of EA"?

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard