Print Thread
#737632 21/11/20 11:18 PM
R
roo3030 Offline OP
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
R
The last words from Larian's forum moderators on my previous attempts at 'freedom of speech'. Hey, Larian. They out of control, lads - supposedly working in the realm of entertainment, and your gung-ho moderators are slicing and dicing with the 'heavy words'. Get da poker out of yer holes - we pay a lot of money for these games, and you should be grateful for any and all feedback - as long as it's not insulting to anyone of a certain race/sexuality (which they weren't) then you should allow people to 'talk'.

Absolutely crazy that I'm hearing 'expect consequences' from a forum moderator. Sack this prick.

addict
addict
Disagree. Even though both have given me warnings, I haven't seen them be out of line. And considering your post they were probably in line. Love the insults and entitlement. And making a thread about it and insulting them is a genius way to go about this.

Popcorn?

R
roo3030 Offline OP
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
R
Huh?? Define the justification for the 'warnings' in more specific terms and I can take your little 'pot shot' more seriously. Ie - considering the 'content of my posts'. In what sense, exactly? We're not allowed to have a bit of fun on the forum, is that what you're saying? Both threads were shot down for being 'silly'. There was no offense administered to any group of people.

I didn't insult anyone btw - care to back up that comment?

Seems 'RumRunner' is a bit of a 'ForumBummer' for anyone that likes to think outside the box.

veteran
veteran
Roo3030, Freedom to speech includes the freedom not to speak. Your past warnings have been about your continued antagonistic behaviour towards others, and freedom of speech may give you the right to say what you want, but it's not a free-pass for being an ass without consequence. Moderation will then, as they have prior, step in to try and mitigate the incident and try to dissuade you from continuing said behaviour. When you refuse to or fail to see this, further steps may be taken.

Those steps are over-due.Enjoy a 7-day suspension permanent ban, and I hope you spend the next week contemplating how you decide to behave here and elsewhere in the future.

Consequences are indeed expected.

Last edited by The Composer; 22/11/20 04:06 AM. Reason: Upper management overruled with harsher moderation

Link Copied to Clipboard