Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I propose to make the loading screens responsive, which would show different official art depending on the decisions made in the game and the progress in the quests.

Also It seems very strange to me that the loading screen shows Will when he is dead and no longer involved in the plot. It would be very nice if the artists of Larian Studio draw the loading screen with Minthara, as for the rest of the characters. If someone is dead, it's a bad idea to show them on the screen.

Larian can also draw Zevlor, Khalsin, Kagha, and so on, depending on who the player supported in the quests. This will make the loading screen more enjoyable.
It might also make sense to implement this in the form of an in-game gallery, where in order to unlock fan art you need to make some progress in the game.

We Demand More Official Art!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by OneManArmy; 27/11/20 08:45 PM.

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
enthusiast
enthusiast
So it is about official art or fan art, now I'm confused.

There are pretty good fan arts on reddit, love the ones styled after the DA Inquisition tarot cards.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Verte

There are pretty good fan arts on reddit, love the ones styled after the DA Inquisition tarot cards.

I mean loading screens, these are drawings by Larian. Or do you mean that they used fan art in game what Reddit artists paint?

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
journeyman
journeyman
Don't you mean more official "sexy" art?

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Leuenherz

No.
I want many different loading screens by Larian, and they change as I progress through the game

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Originally Posted by Leuenherz

No.

Color me genuinely surprised.

Carry on, please.

enthusiast
enthusiast

I mean loading screens, these are drawings by Larian. Or do you mean that they used fan art in game what Reddit artists paint?

I propose to make the loading screens responsive, which would show different official fan art depending on the decisions made in the game and the progress in the quests.

You mixed it :P

old hand
OP Offline
old hand

I propose to make the loading screens responsive, which would show different official fan art depending on the decisions made in the game and the progress in the quests.

You mixed it :P

typo, thanks

Banned
Banned
I'm actually a perverted fetishist that has a thing for Demongirls.
Its so irritating to see "Mizora" hanging of Wyll all the time, making me horny whenever I load stuff. xD
Gods she is hot.

We all know why Wyll truly became her simp. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

R
journeyman
journeyman
R
She is indeed a beauty.

I've noticed astarion isnt part of the loading screen art

veteran
veteran
Hopefully when we'll have more content ( like companions) we'll have more pictures

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."
veteran
veteran
Maybe im wrong here ...
But if you see this video, you can see quite different loading screens ... so i would dare to presume current ones are just here for EA until theese arts are done ...
Or at least i hope so, i really wish to see theese instead of companions. :-/

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 28/11/20 10:29 AM.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
addict
addict
We're finally at the point now where people are so bored to death of EA where we're asking for more varied loading screens?

I don't want to fall to bits 'cos of excess existential thought.

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
What if there was a folder for loading screens, allowing players to slot their own in?

Link Copied to Clipboard