Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Eddiar Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
While looking up online for some inspirations on how my Tiefling should look like I noticed many, many fan arts have the horns that match their skin color rather than BG3's stock rocky brown color.
I found this gallery of about 200 images of just Tieflings and their horns are never just "dark brown"...

Does anyone else feel that this is an issue? Also could other races have horns like currently both genders could have beards? After all... why not?

Here is the Gallery: https://imgur.com/gallery/EnE2ORU

apprentice
apprentice
I don't know if I'd call it "an issue", but it should be easy to code and a bit more variation would be good.

addict
addict
Personally I'm really glad Larian decided against "fleshy eyebrow horns" of 4/5e.

But it would be nice if we could change the horn colour, even with limited colours like obsidian/ash/bone.

I'd say yes.. I also think each set should have a variation with horn caps or horn decorations of some sort. That may be asking too much but seriously, if you had horns you'd style them wouldn't you? Horn caps, jewelry, engravings, draw on them with magic marker.

journeyman
journeyman
Would be nice as an option. I also would like the option to have a smoother transition in general. Iirc, almost all of the PC horn options have torn skin around the base of the horns, where the black bony material shows through small holes. Very aesthetically unappealing. Same for the skin folds that tieflings have.

If Larian does not include that, though, I'm pretty sure we'll eventually get a mod for it, just like we did for elf bodies in DOS 2.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard