Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
addict
OP Offline
addict
Seriously? There are so many damn things missing from the ruleset. This is absolute crap, one of the things about rogues is that they're skill monkeys. o_o

W
stranger
stranger
W
Your attitude is not helpful. I agree with you that Rogue should have expertise and I am sure Larian will fix this. If anything, the patch today proves that they are listening. Please keep your feedback constructive. This issue has already been mentioned before as well.

addict
OP Offline
addict
Fair enough, I did express myself uncharacteristically negative there for some reason. I am very pleased that Larian are listening and making changes. I just hope they will implement things that make the game more true to the core ruleset in the future.

I'm hoping Larian will get around to implementing Expertise when they add in Bard, who also has the Jack of All Trades feature. Maybe they're trying to deal with all of the skill tweaking features at the same time *shrug*

addict
OP Offline
addict
Yeah maybe =)
They certainly need to implement Dodge and stuff like that too, otherwise patient defense for monk will be non-existant, unless they do something else with that feature.

addict
addict
This has been mentioned before, isn't there a search function on the forums?

Races & classes are both missing stuff from 5e.

Link Copied to Clipboard