Next Thread
Print Thread
Z
Zer0 Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Z
Can we please have some regular clothing that isn't robes? I love playing Wizards but I have never once had a tabletop character that wore robes. Because they're terrible for wandering around the wilderness adventuring. Some customisable clothing would be great.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Zer0
Can we please have some regular clothing that isn't robes? I love playing Wizards but I have never once had a tabletop character that wore robes. Because they're terrible for wandering around the wilderness adventuring. Some customisable clothing would be great.

All the fashionable wizards demand pantaloons!!!

J
stranger
stranger
J
There’s no robes in the game. Just dresses. They are wearing dresses and expecting a flood at the same time.
Even the chain mail looks like some strange mini skirt.
The githyanki half plate on a male character is so bad I just stick with the magical scale mail.

S
addict
addict
S
Yes, please add things like shirts, pants etc. These robes seem pretty impractical to wear out there in the wilderness. Besides, in my opinion it makes it just a tiny bit more difficult to roleplay different wizard characters differently, since they always look the same because of the robes.

Last edited by Sigi98; 03/12/20 07:25 AM.
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Jeffreedammit
There’s no robes in the game. Just dresses. They are wearing dresses and expecting a flood at the same time.

That's what robes are.

Even the chain mail looks like some strange mini skirt.

Chain mail is supposed to go down to your thighs, or even your knees.

That said, I 100% agree with OP. Clothes would be nice.

Optimistically Apocalyptic
journeyman
journeyman
Indeed, chainmail is supposed to be long to provide some leg protection
[Linked Image]

that is a suit of chainmail, in fact it's a little shorter then was often worn. you didn't have "chain pants"

E
E
Originally Posted by LodurOfTheSquids
Originally Posted by Zer0

All the fashionable wizards demand pantaloons!!!

Golden pantaloons 😇

Z
journeyman
journeyman
Z
I would like it if they added the no shirt + pants outfit you see on several npcs when they add monks to the game, cause I don't want my monk running around in a robe.

J
stranger
stranger
J
My char doesn’t need to look like that. This is a fantasy adventure not a real life modern day couch potato in basic chain mail.

How do you add pics to these posts? Can it be done on a mobile?

old hand
old hand
My char doesn’t need to look like that. This is a fantasy adventure not a real life modern day couch potato in basic chain mail.

He needs to if he'd be wearing Chainmail. Otherwise he would be wearing a Chain Shirt.

You can't host images directly on the forum, you have to host them on some other image hosting site like say imgur and then link then with
Code
 [img]www.imageaddressgoeshere.com/image.jpg[/img]

If you click the "open full editor" button under the quick post field you can click the link image button (a small picture of a mountain against a blue sky) in the editor toolset. But you still need an address to somewhere on the internet to link from.

Optimistically Apocalyptic
Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
How do you add pics to these posts? Can it be done on a mobile?

[Linked Image]

Instead of linking to the image itself ("Copy Image"), link to the image address ("Copy Image Address"). Cut'n'Paste the address (which should end in a suitable image suffix such as .jpg), and put image tags around it.

Last edited by Sadurian; 04/12/20 01:49 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard