Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Backpacks, barrels, personal inventory. Once the scroll bar appears, you can't actually scroll down making it impossible to access the lower slots.

While not yet tested, I suspect camp will also be broke. IE: Once you send too many things to camp, you probably won't be able to access them.

OP Offline
Update: Protagonist inventory started working once I picked up additional companions. So that is only broken until you ask someone to follow you. Containers still broken however.

Last edited by Dheuster; 03/12/20 04:30 AM.
OP Offline
Update: Camp chest is also broke. However, since it is the 1 container that auto-sorts, you can eventually reach the lower objects if you remove everything... close and re-open.

old hand
old hand
There was a problem before with this in the previous patch, if bags, barrels, etc got stuck, you needed to move a few objects inside the container, to have the bottom show. Presuming its much worse now?

Last edited by fallenj; 03/12/20 11:00 AM.
OP Offline
I didn't know this was an issue before. Assuming that was the case, then yes. It is much worse. As in, I can't fix it. I haven't done a lot of testing to see when the players inventory precisely started working, but it might be related to picking up a companion or gaining a story item. I will place a story item in a container next time I play and see if that somehow magically fixes the containers scrollbar.. It would be nice if there was a way to fix it without another patch because this is really making it hard to play without serious frustration.

old hand
old hand
Currently playing Greedfall, so I'm probably not going to be testing stuff like last time for a bit. I used the bags a lot last time, they can be put on the action bar and opened up without having to go to the inventory. Originally you had to right click the items in the bag if the bag was on the action bar. If you left clicked it would of sent the item to your inventory and ejected out of the bag.

Try removing items from the bag while the bag is open or throwing stuff on the ground, picking stuff up and dragging it into the bag and also these steps while having the bag open on the action bar.

Just some stuff I'd test, you do you though.

Link Copied to Clipboard