Print Thread
#740996 03/12/20 08:21 AM
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Hello there!

So my name's Carramber and I'm new to the forums, I've been playing early access Baldur's Gate 3 for about a month now, and on the whole I'm really enjoying it, except when it crashes or I die!

I've been an avid Role-player and PC gamer for decades, so I'm delighted BG3 will be able to satisfy both those interests at once. Based on my limited experiences so far, I believe the full game will be amazing and I and my friends look forward to playing it for many years to come.

As time passes, I plan to post occasionally about my experiences, thoughts and suggestions. I will try very hard to never moan. ;-)

Cheers!

Carramber

Last edited by Carramber; 03/12/20 08:22 AM.
old hand
old hand
Welcome to the forums, Caramber! I hope you will be able to put up with us!

Optimistically Apocalyptic
Welcome

addict
addict
Welcome to the forums.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
'lo!

J'aime le fromage.
enthusiast
enthusiast
A little moaning is OK, and it is also good to say what things you like. I have not bought the game yet, so I have no experience with the early release stuff other than what I get from online comments, etc.

It sounds like you have had a good experience, and I am glad to hear that! Here is my question, was anything in the game (so far) funny enough to make you laugh? Humor is a many-faceted art that can range from rude to absurd to outrageous to clever. I appreciate any of these as long as there is a certain human warmth underneath.

Dexai #741188 03/12/20 07:16 PM
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Dexai
Welcome to the forums, Caramber! I hope you will be able to put up with us!

Dexai means me.

To be clear though, I actually encourage moaning especially if you include suggestions on fixing it.

Just don't be a douche and start saying the game is crap, the developer is crap, or making it seem like your opinion is more important than other peoples especially if they don't agree with you and we will get along really well!

Welcome, enjoy, and please give your feedback and suggestions.

Link Copied to Clipboard