Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#742115 05/12/20 05:21 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Here's an issue I found in Baldur's Gate III. The title is alarmist, but this issue does need attention.

I've found that going to camp to end the day repleniishes your resources, which I completely understand. However, I've also found that the act of going to camp and simply leaving replenishes your short rests *and* all your spell slots. I think this is a coding error, and it is definitely an exploit.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy replenishing all of Shadowheart's spell slots without actually having to rest, but I feel this exploit is definitely a way to miss content.

I'm otherwise having a blast with this game! Keep up the good work!

journeyman
journeyman
I've noticed that as well, but it only happens for me if I change party members when I'm in camp.

I also noticed this. But hard to reproduce as it only happens once. If I switch astarion for gale, replenish. Switch back... no replenish. IE: Not every time, just sometimes. But not sure if bug resets when quit/reload game.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
If I recall correctly for me, it also happened when I swapped Astarion for Wyll and then swapped Wyll for Astarion again.

It's also important to note it doesn't advance the storyline for anybody or refresh the illithid power... at least not in my experience

Link Copied to Clipboard