Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
I play on OS X so it might be specific to that, but since the last update, I'm seeing some pathing errors. Trying to get down cliffs/move between levels of elevation will sometimes result in characters getting stuck in an endless run and they become uncontrollable (don't respond to new commands, attacks etc). The only way to get them to unglue is to fast travel to camp or to a rune.

First time it happened was in the area where we get Lae'zel out of her cage. Additionally, camera zoom now seems to affect whether we can click on the ground to move a character, and if it's not *just right* the white circle doesn't show up. Jump seems to have been affected too, such that it becomes really difficult to get them to jump up unless you got the camera zoomed in just right. Anyone else getting issues like this?

G
guy Offline
G
Originally Posted by Gibberling
I play on OS X so it might be specific to that, but since the last update, I'm seeing some pathing errors. Trying to get down cliffs/move between levels of elevation will sometimes result in characters getting stuck in an endless run and they become uncontrollable (don't respond to new commands, attacks etc). The only way to get them to unglue is to fast travel to camp or to a rune.

First time it happened was in the area where we get Lae'zel out of her cage. Additionally, camera zoom now seems to affect whether we can click on the ground to move a character, and if it's not *just right* the white circle doesn't show up. Jump seems to have been affected too, such that it becomes really difficult to get them to jump up unless you got the camera zoomed in just right. Anyone else getting issues like this?

+1 same

journeyman
journeyman
Same for me as well and I'm not playing on a mac.

But I noticed that if you select another character and then get back to the one that is stuck in an endless run against a wall they usually stop running and you can control them again. This works in combat. Out of combat I often need to teleport somewhere else in order to solve the issue. In some areas it's really frustrating.

Last edited by Kajsentlyha; 06/12/20 04:37 PM.
G
guy Offline
G
Originally Posted by Kajsentlyha
Same for me as well and I'm not playing on a mac.

But I noticed that if you select another character and then get back to the one that is stuck in an endless run against a wall they usually stop running and you can control them again. This works in combat. Out of combat I often need to teleport somewhere else in order to solve the issue. In some areas it's really frustrating.

I can usually jump out of it.
I had one situation I could not.

I went to camp and came back.

journeyman
journeyman
I can never seem to jump out of it. Jump is either disabled or clicking on it won't do anything at all. All I can do try switching character and if that doesn't work I have to teleport back to camp.

G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Originally Posted by Kajsentlyha
I can never seem to jump out of it. Jump is either disabled or clicking on it won't do anything at all. All I can do try switching character and if that doesn't work I have to teleport back to camp.

Yep, same for me. I've not had the endless run happen in combat yet, but when they did get stuck the only thing that seemed to help is teleport. Clicking to another character doesn't seem to help. I tested it a bit more, and another issue with this glitch is that the characters no longer seem aware of each other, so I end up with 3 characters overlapping, all running in place.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Same issue in the exact same location. Gale was walking down that hill where the Tieflings were and got stuck there. I pushed him off but he floated back to the exact same spot. I eventually had to send him to camp and back so we could progress.

Getting the same thing on plain Windows 10. Those noises Shadowhart makes when she gets stuck...

Link Copied to Clipboard