Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
It saddens me that good RPG games rarely come out for stupid "marketing reasons". Once every ten years!
As a player and a buyer, I want to say that I am ready to buy BG4 early access even if it comes out a few months after the release of BG3.

I don't want to wait many years for a new part. But the main thing is for it to be of the same quality as BG3.
It doesn't have to be sh*t like "Dragon Age 2".

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
old hand
old hand
oh no, I am become all sequels

veteran
veteran
I'm with @onemanarmy on something smile

I'd like to WotC to take note of the length of the RtwP thread, the higher than expected EA sales and start making BG4 with the PoE engine. Larian can take BG5 and so on so we don't have to wait for years between games.

We demand sexy and revealing Baldur's Gate sequels.

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
can we have ponies?

How about we get a few DLCs instead? Hopefully, as good as the ones for Witcher 3.

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
as long as one of the dlc is a pony ... comprimise

B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
How about we get a finished BG3 instead that actually lives up to the hype? I'm not saying it won't but there more than a handful of issues at this point. I'm also pretty certain that the team would appreciate if you immerse yourself into the result of their hard work before distracting from it asking for the next installment...

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
omg i have memories fading of a dlc for a tes game that literally just was cosemtic armor for a horse. was that oblivion?

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Originally Posted by biomag
How about we get a finished BG3 instead that actually lives up to the hype? I'm not saying it won't but there more than a handful of issues at this point. I'm also pretty certain that the team would appreciate if you immerse yourself into the result of their hard work before distracting from it asking for the next installment...

i may speak only for myself, yet i actually interpreted this thread, as a comic relief stop on the suggestions / feedback train. though if thats true its in the wrong spot, if its serious its definitely in the wrong forum altogether

veteran
veteran

Walk. Chew gum. Same time.

At this point I think the devs are getting annoyed by my bug reports.

So yeah, ask WotC for more videah games and keep helping our these devs.

B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
Originally Posted by AzAthena

i may speak only for myself, yet i actually interpreted this thread, as a comic relief stop on the suggestions / feedback train. though if thats true its in the wrong spot, if its serious its definitely in the wrong forum altogether

Yeah, my bad. I guess I took it too seriously due to the frustration/disappointment with the game itself - so here is my apology to the OP.

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Originally Posted by KillerRabbit

Walk. Chew gum. Same time.

At this point I think the devs are getting annoyed by my bug reports.

So yeah, ask WotC for more videah games and keep helping our these devs.

too be fair, those of us spending any amount of time bug hunting obv have investment in trhe game, those with suggestions who maintain the topic and approach it constructively do as well
the devs have a lot on their hands, we are being as patient as we can, and everyone is putting in chips. So i think a joke thread to lighten mood is valuable especially since i see the OP active in the
attempts to participate. this kind of thread is almost volunteer self care. as long as devs know its a humour oriented thread it is useful to us and ignorable by them.

yea rabbit, im trying to limit my bugs, connect dots with similar bugs, and not* double up. cause its a lot of work for them.

Last edited by AzAthena; 09/12/20 09:53 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Why are you the way that you are?

veteran
veteran
[

too be fair, those of us spending any amount of time bug hunting obv have investment in trhe game, those with suggestions who maintain the topic and approach it constructively do as well
the devs have a lot on their hands, we are being as patient as we can, and everyone is putting in chips. So i think a joke thread to lighten mood is valuable especially since i see the OP active in the
attempts to participate. this kind of thread is almost volunteer self care. as long as devs know its a humour oriented thread it is useful to us and ignorable by them.

yea rabbit, im trying to limit my bugs, connect dots with similar bugs, and not* double up. cause its a lot of work for them.

I hear you telling me I should have put smiley in. Yeah, @biomag seems great didn't mean to imply anything other smile

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Eddiar
Why are you the way that you are?

Dear OneManArmy
please, never change

A
apprentice
apprentice
A

I hear you telling me I should have put smiley in. Yeah, @biomag seems great didn't mean to imply anything other smile

i would be a horrible human to take advice from. i took my own advice once. never again.

E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E

i would be a horrible human to take advice from. i took my own advice once. never again.

Lol
Well aren't you now kind of advising yourself not to take advice from yourself anymore?

enthusiast
enthusiast
I have always dreamed of an open-world mmo in the forgotten realms smile (i even started creating it, but i sadly miss the money to start something like that...)

Banned
Banned
We demand more sexy sequels!

veteran
veteran
I DEMAND THAT WE STOP MAKING STUPID DEMANDS ! ! !
Wait a sec, that was a stupid demand.

* sneaks away in shame *

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard