Things i have tested in playthroughs - naive female half elf ranger - noticed a few quirks with alignment options and dialog not feeling a good fit, the situation with laezel, as well as a few other moments.

manipulative evil female githyanki warrior - again not feeling a good fit when i have only option to leave be thank you in some situations

forgive the above two for not having specific reference points. i had not yet sincerely been trying to document at the above times.

current playthrough test -- male drow fighter (revenge / destruction of all seeking) -- not eager to see how the female drow treats me

for the majority im very pleased with how dialog interactions work with both race/ faith / and class options... would love if alignment ( either chosen or assessed ) plays into dialog options in future. easy fix for the thank you struggle and others who mentioned not having persuasion during freeing laezal encounter. I am not certain what i will find on my male drow. yet overall im grateful a female drow leads that goblin camp.

These are the parts where when it says based on 5e i nod, because the lore is fairly well intact. and shows time spent understanding it. so bravo, hoping to add lil snippets to help flush that out. open to advice on other playthroughs to cover and gather snippets of dialog, and would love to compile a list of dialog ( missing / suggestion ) in area / section X