Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#744111 11/12/20 11:02 AM
Trixks Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Is there any way to free Brakkal 'Faithful of Maglubiyet' without him blowing up?
Lockpick = dead.
Key = dead.

Am I missing something?

Trixks #744177 11/12/20 03:25 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast
Shoot the door. Then throw him.

It's bugged atm so he doesnt fall out.

Love and sausages xx
Trixks #744212 11/12/20 06:16 PM
I vaguely remember using the pull power of the tadpole to pull him out of the cage without unlocking it.

Trixks #745783 21/12/20 04:37 AM
journeyman
journeyman
It used to be that the lockpick or key would always trigger the trap on the door. The only way around was to break the door, then throw him out. Or pull him out with the tadpole power.

But he's bugged since the most recent update. Now breaking the door kills him also. But you can break the planks on the bottom of the cage, and he will fall out. But even though he is standing right there, and you can walk up next to him, you can't talk to him because you "can't reach" him. But if you try to throw him so you can reach him, he dies. And the tadpole power won't pull him.

Trixks #747597 28/12/20 06:06 PM
S
apprentice
apprentice
S
I found a new way that works, you need to bring a chest, has to have high hitpoints as it will take 12 points of damage to place it. Place it underneath his cage lengthways front to back, you have a narrow window that will work. Make sure to place it far enough back. Then you have to shoot the bottom out, this will place him within reach. He will still act like he’s in a cage tho, so then you have to throw him a little ways away. I used Laezel at 18 STR and he took 9 damage for a very short throw, so maybe someone else with a lower STR might be better, because it was close. I’d make sure to save before the throw, cuz rng. After all that tho, you can talk to him, and he will be freed. This works as of this posting, patch 3.

Trixks #747650 29/12/20 12:28 AM
I kinda hope for a more straight forward way to free him. How about a rogue using a trap kit, Larian? I mean all those environment tricks look more like bugs than features.

Link Copied to Clipboard