Next Thread
Print Thread
A
agouzov Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
A
While fighting the harpies in the secluded cove, one of them apparently sings loud enough to be heard at the druid's grove because Arabella's parents suddenly come running. I manage to break the harpy's luring song effect, but then they both start fighting the harpies and Locke dies. Later I find Arabella standing all alone on the grove's stairs and I can't talk with her. Must be grieving her dad frown

journeyman
journeyman
I ran into the same thing. Now that the harpies are more mobile, they can get close enough that they get lured in. I'm actually surprised some of the druids weren't pulled as well. They should tone down the harpies' flying around a little. In my case, all of my characters were down at the bottom near the water. Yet the harpies decided to all fly up to the very top of the cliff. I can understand getting to the high ground, but at that point they couldn't even pelt me with their ranged attack.

A
stranger
stranger
A
I just narrowly avoided Arabella becoming an orphan with those harpies. That battle took forever chasing the harpies up the hill since all my party were also at the bottom by the water. I would have felt so guilty if it took me ten tries to save Arabella and then I went and got her parents killed on her. It makes sense for the harpies to fly around and get out of melee range, but I think they’re going a little extreme at the moment.

Link Copied to Clipboard