Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A Clown #745384 18/12/20 01:56 PM
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by A Clown
Would what companions you took with you at the end of EA be the only companions we have?

Say I took astarion, wyll and laezel, would gale and Shadowheart be left behind?

Might sound dumb but it's just a panic thought that popped in my head!
I think this is what they are intending, this may change. There will probably be others we can find later on.

Zarna #745387 18/12/20 02:13 PM
A Clown Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Zarna
Would what companions you took with you at the end of EA be the only companions we have?

Say I took astarion, wyll and laezel, would gale and Shadowheart be left behind?

I think this is what they are intending, this may change. There will probably be others we can find later on.

Gosh darn! I kinda wished that wouldn't be the case! Fingers crossed that there will be a mod to take all the companions:D

A Clown #745388 18/12/20 02:17 PM
old hand
old hand
I am sure there will be. Maybe one of the increased party size ones will take care of that. However I am sure that without mods the ones not taken will come back later on and we probably will have to fight them.

Zarna #745396 18/12/20 03:53 PM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Zarna
I am sure there will be. Maybe one of the increased party size ones will take care of that. However I am sure that without mods the ones not taken will come back later on and we probably will have to fight them.
Personally this is what I find the most distasteful about the locked party issue. Bad enough that we get party-locked and lose out on any companions not in the active party, those companions then return as our enemies? Some people may see this as making sense. I flat-out don't.

N
apprentice
apprentice
N
Originally Posted by Terminator2020
Originally Posted by Dexai
Moonrise Towers has been confirmed as the finale of Act 1, I believe.
No that belongs to Act 2 roughly level 5-6 stuff. At least what someone had mentioned if you google. Perhaps at act 1 we could arrive there but to do it finish it is act 2.

Oh and even if we do that it does not mean we could not arrive to Baldurs Gate city. I am not saying we arrive at the city or not. I am saying we do not know that information.

I've seen Moonrise Tower being marked as part of Act1b in the files.
BG city is Act 2.

A Clown #745552 19/12/20 04:08 PM
veteran
veteran

Is it panic or is it the reality?

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."
Abits #745554 19/12/20 04:21 PM
A Clown Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Abits

Is it panic or is it the reality?

Can it be both? I'm pretty sure it's both

A Clown #745556 19/12/20 04:36 PM
veteran
veteran
LOL.
about party lock - initially, it was the plan. they were very clear about it. but after a while, we got a comment from one of the developers (I think it was during some Q&A on reddit) that they are reconsidering it. So we can't know for sure

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."
Abits #745558 19/12/20 04:50 PM
A Clown Offline OP
OP Offline
LOL.
about party lock - initially, it was the plan. they were very clear about it. but after a while, we got a comment from one of the developers (I think it was during some Q&A on reddit) that they are reconsidering it. So we can't know for sure

Well my Hope's are sky high! laugh but seriously hoping they reconsider!

A Clown #745560 19/12/20 04:55 PM
veteran
veteran
LOL.

same.
https://tenor.com/4i9F.gif

Abits #745599 19/12/20 08:47 PM
A Clown Offline OP
OP Offline
LOL.

same.
https://tenor.com/4i9F.gif

Thank you friend! Let the spirit of hope reach larians sweet ears

A Clown #745680 20/12/20 01:34 PM
T
Banned
Banned
T
Originally Posted by Neuleser
Originally Posted by Terminator2020
Originally Posted by Dexai
Moonrise Towers has been confirmed as the finale of Act 1, I believe.
No that belongs to Act 2 roughly level 5-6 stuff. At least what someone had mentioned if you google. Perhaps at act 1 we could arrive there but to do it finish it is act 2.

Oh and even if we do that it does not mean we could not arrive to Baldurs Gate city. I am not saying we arrive at the city or not. I am saying we do not know that information.

I've seen Moonrise Tower being marked as part of Act1b in the files.
BG city is Act 2.
You sir are looking at old pre data from 14 October 2020 that is subject to change.

Well did some research... will not provide link to it and do not want to dwell to much into it goes into story spoilers.

Well again the are Moonrise Towers you can arrive to in Act 1... but that is when Act 1 ends. You will not finish Moonrise Towers in Act 1. That will most likely trigger act 2 when you arrive there. I am not 100% sure of this and subject to change but that is my analysis.

Originally Posted by Neuleser
BG city is Act 2.
Yes I do think that we will come to BG city in Act 2 and we will be in BG.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 20/12/20 03:10 PM.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard